Xbox 360 NBA 2k9 League Fantasy Draft- Draft 10:30 Eastern Thurs 4/23

I have NEVER beaten retro.. I always play so well against you.. and I was winning that ENTIRE game...

Once again... I hope your Xbox BLOWS Up... and with it... it catchs your TV on fire... so you can't play 2k at all
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

crag was chucking 3's, and a lil more than halfway through decided to shoot full court shots
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ Crag. How do you add a video to the league homepage, I already uploaded it to 2ksports

Well it's on there, but no sound. Oh well. Jretro you trying to rob me. Conley? Come on.

Originally Posted by jretro23

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Well it's on there, but no sound. Oh well. Jretro you trying to rob me. Conley? Come on.
kobe for beasley.
Are you serious?

And Youth I'll trade you Baron for Stuckey.

Originally Posted by jretro23

kobe for beasley.
Are you serious?

And Youth I'll trade you Baron for Stuckey.
I offered Stuckey because I want Beasley.... Baron doesn't shoot well enough (or maybe I just suck with him) for me to do that.

I knew there had to be a catch.
laugh.gif
Maybe Kobe/Williams for Beasley/Horford

laugh.gif
i had to at least try and take amare or wade.

if i didn't that would leave you with kobe/wade/amare
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by jpap348

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by jpap348

Gasol and Martin for Duncan and Ginobli

I don't want Martin's ugly %#* shot...but I might do Gasol/Duncan straight up because dude is useless for me
I might do that... is there ANY way i can get Tayshawn from you??

I'm gonna keep Prince for now...but if you wanna do Gasol/Duncan straight up offer it and i'll accept
[table][tr][td]653931
Analyze Trade[/td] [td]Invalidated[/td] [td] [/td] [td]Pau Gasol[/td] [td]Cleveland Cavaliers[/td] [td]Los Angeles Lakers[/td] [td]Approved[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]Tim Duncan[/td] [td]Los Angeles Lakers[/td] [td]Cleveland Cavaliers[/td] [td]Rejected[/td] [/tr][/table]

Dafuxup?

Back
Top Bottom