Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
see me on these tekken streets fam.

you copping on xb or pc?
I'm going to wait for reviews before I cop.

Might even cop later, when scorpio drops.

I added TW3 goty edition to my rotation. Some people said they spent 200+ hours on it.

I'm going to wait for reviews before I cop.

Might even cop later, when scorpio drops.

I added TW3 goty edition to my rotation. Some people said they spent 200+ hours on it.
hope you like TW3, its my favorite game to release this gen

Careful bruh... This entire thing has been about my perception from the outside lookin in...

I've stated since then a few times that I understand thats an over simplification and its because im on the outside looking in.

Remind me again where I moved the goal post from and to?

My comparison as a consumer lead me to not wan to purchase F13.... Seems pretty valid according to the wallet of the folks selling F13. :rofl:

Chill papi.. you gonna make my buy it and slice and dice you w/ jason :lol: :evil:

my bad on saying is instead of looks like. i oversimplified your post pa. i aint saying you're wrong for your consumer perception just that its a bad comparison to make between the two is all. 

but you better act right thinking you gon touch me with Jason b. my hiding skills is A1 in them bushes pa

I cant lie i been watching streams and I feel like there's gonna be youtubers capitalizing on the potential lulz this game will provide.

I cant lie i been watching streams and I feel like there's gonna be youtubers capitalizing on the potential lulz this game will provide.
it def is a great game for streamers. I've been seeing a ton of people on youtube and twitch playing the hell out of it. hopefully it will help F13 in the long run so people will buy it and the devs continue to patch and add new content

private games lit in the game too b

it def is a great game for streamers. I've been seeing a ton of people on youtube and twitch playing the hell out of it. hopefully it will help F13 in the long run so people will buy it and the devs continue to patch and add new content

private games lit in the game too b

I think my biggest complaint w/ the game is how buggy and blatantly unfinished it is. :x

I think my biggest complaint w/ the game is how buggy and blatantly unfinished it is.
sick.gif
oh yeah it is real buggy at times but luckily i havent experienced too many bugs on the PS4. idk about XB1 because PC and PS4 got an update that smoothed a lot of things out. there was one time when i was the last alive where none of my buttons could work so i couldnt sprint or use items. had jason in a cabin alone with me and ole boy game me that work 
laugh.gif

I think my biggest complaint w/ the game is how buggy and blatantly unfinished it is. :x

oh yeah it is real buggy at times but luckily i havent experienced too many bugs on the PS4. idk about XB1 because PC and PS4 got an update that smoothed a lot of things out. there was one time when i was the last alive where none of my buttons could work so i couldnt sprint or use items. had jason in a cabin alone with me and ole boy game me that work :lol:

Patch?

View media item 2451043
I was also stuck in this closet lol if the game didn't lost connection and kick us out I could of "escaped" Jason

The game is so fun man the bugs really kill it

Patch?

I was also stuck in this closet lol if the game didn't lost connection and kick us out I could of "escaped" Jason

The game is so fun man the bugs really kill it
there was an update for the PS4 and PC i think 2 days ago that has helped the game a bit. it hasn't dropped for XB1 yet but the devs said they are working on it

Just finished playing both story based DLCs for Mafia 3 (Faster Baby & Stone Unturned). Both of them are very short. Most people should be able to beat both DLCs in 2 hours. The DLC are pretty much the same as the regular game, very good story with decent missions. I enjoyed Faster Baby a little more than Stone Unturned because of the Black Panther route they took and the fact that it gives you the oppoturnity to grow/distribute Mary Jane.

Here's an article I read yesterday that I agree with 100% from Game Informer

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/featu...al&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Back
Top Bottom