Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Dude said games arent optimized for the older versions lol The og xbox 1 is like 6-7 years old papi. Dunno how anyone can complain about buying a 3-400 dollar console that lasts the better part of a decade. You litterally can’t even get a decent graphics card for a gaming pc at that price

Uh yes you can

Dude said games arent optimized for the older versions lol The og xbox 1 is like 6-7 years old papi. Dunno how anyone can complain about buying a 3-400 dollar console that lasts the better part of a decade. You litterally can’t even get a decent graphics card for a gaming pc at that price
Wrong, wrong and the X1 isn’t 6-7 years old

I was being hyperbolic and even then I’m not wrong. A card that can run newer titles at max settings like a 1080 is more expensive than any console.

Rage 2 and forza horizon 4 will have a 60fps on 1x, wheras the xb1 version will be 30fps.

So I think it's pretty reasonable to say that the reason that these games are 30fps on the non-upgraded consoles is because of the lack of processing power, and not poor optimization and Microsoft purposefully gimping non-X versions, since you know... the OG PS4 is more powerful that the OG One.

So I think it's pretty reasonable to say that the reason that these games are 30fps on the non-upgraded consoles is because of the lack of processing power, and not poor optimization and Microsoft purposefully gimping non-X versions, since you know... the OG PS4 is more powerful that the OG One.
Thats the obvious but people like believing in conspiracies

Didn’t know the original Saints Row game was on Xbox One store. Been wanting to replay this game for years. Haven’t touched it since the original Xbox days. The fact that it’s only $2 was even better.

Conspiracies? Lol, it’s obvious Xbox is trying it’s best to phase out the original 1 and S in an attempt to get the 1x to sell. Idiotic to believe otherwise. Their console sales are hurt

Based on what? If they were trying to phase it out then they would and drop the price on the X, however, if their console sales were hurting and they actually cared about it as much as you said (which I believe they care more about software sales, which is why they are pushing more for an open platform where games can be played across multiple different systems and platforms), then why would they get rid of the more affordable options.

Based on what? If they were trying to phase it out then they would and drop the price on the X, however, if their console sales were hurting and they actually cared about it as much as you said (which I believe they care more about software sales, which is why they are pushing more for an open platform where games can be played across multiple different systems and platforms), then why would they get rid of the more affordable options.
“Getting rid” no, pushing the “experience” of the 1x yes. Don’t get why that’s so difficult to understand.

because it doesn't make sense... of course they are going to push their latest most powerful hardware. That doesn't equate to them gimping the original system that was already underpowered compared to the competition. You have no evidence of them doing so.

Didn’t know the original Saints Row game was on Xbox One store. Been wanting to replay this game for years. Haven’t touched it since the original Xbox days. The fact that it’s only $2 was even better.
Sale price? Been wanting to complete the first two for forever but the difficulty spikes are insane the further you progress in the game.

Need a new game fast .. nba 2k is out of date , SOD 2 sucks , sea of thieves is terrible , fortnite is coming to a close

Back
Top Bottom