Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
you have to set it up with instant startup no password for it to be fast. i start my x with password as well and have to wait like 20 seconds for it to get to the ui and a few seconds for the option to put my password in.

Y’all seen sod2 outsold gow for June? Was the top selling game or something

Haven’t played since launched what have the updates done?

Worth a purchase if you're in a racing fix. Bought it around launch but put little hours into it.

My external crapped out on me for some reason...

Thinking about getting a couple of these, any other suggestions?

IMG_0793.PNG

That feel when you start to play Pubg with headphones and it all makes sense. Being able to hear every sound around you and the direction it’s coming from feels like a cheat code lmao.

Downloaded Never Winter yesterday and instantly fell in love with it. Put like 5-6 hours into it and reached level 21. Only thing that stopped me from playing was having to be at work today. Can't believe I'm just now hopping on this game. Always wanted to play something that was similar to World of Warcraft on the console and this comes close.

Downloaded Never Winter yesterday and instantly fell in love with it. Put like 5-6 hours into it and reached level 21. Only thing that stopped me from playing was having to be at work today. Can't believe I'm just now hopping on this game. Always wanted to play something that was similar to World of Warcraft on the console and this comes close.
Been on it since the beginning :pimp: havent played in months tho

Think I might give Elder Scrolls Online a try. I see a lot of people recommending that.

Funny enough I saw quite a few updates and positive reviews recently, I didn't like it the first go around.

It didn't feel like ES... I planned on giving it another try though.

Back
Top Bottom