Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I’ve been wanting to give it a try as well but confused on what to buy. There’s one free on gamepass, there’s a morrowind one and there’s a recent release one.

Does the recent release include everything including morrowind ?

anyone elses xbox power adapter crap out? it was going bad for quite sometime and had to do the hard reset workaround and just got too damn annoying. I bought this for the kiddos, and after 2wks...so far so good.

Xbox One Power Supply Brick:

https://amzn.to/2mayykK

CD86735F-C429-41F0-9779-D7FBBEA8A9A9.jpeg
Copped a xb1x from qvc coming tomorrow.

Add me
Gt: cnowpgh

grabbed fifa over weekend for only $20

normally its in the vault by now but with the world cup it seemed to be taking longer.

just been playing pro clubs tryna switch **** up. Fortnite is still awesome but gets alil stale after awhile

grabbed fifa over weekend for only $20

normally its in the vault by now but with the world cup it seemed to be taking longer.

just been playing pro clubs tryna switch **** up. Fortnite is still awesome but gets alil stale after awhile

yeah ive been playing a madden season, and trying games on gamepass inbetween playing fortnite

that being said cuphead is 15.99 copped it. theres also a bunch of other games on sale, also bought castlevania symophy of the night

anyone elses xbox power adapter crap out? it was going bad for quite sometime and had to do the hard reset workaround and just got too damn annoying. I bought this for the kiddos, and after 2wks...so far so good.

Xbox One Power Supply Brick:

https://amzn.to/2mayykK

Yeah, mine went bad I think it was last year since I've had it since launch and I bought back an official one from MS.

That one you bought looks good though and it has good reviews on Amazon.

Back
Top Bottom