Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Just got my Xbox 1x yesterday. What’s best Xbox 1 game to start with? I was thinking Forza h3?I have fight night champion an liberty city stories.

Forza Horizon 3 was one of the first games I picked up when I got my Xbox. It was fun but I haven't played it in months, guess I'm not much into driving games.

I see they have Mirror's Edge Catalyst for $5 with Gold. I've been wanting to play this since it was announced.

Did anyone check this out?

I see they have Mirror's Edge Catalyst for $5 with Gold. I've been wanting to play this since it was announced.

Did anyone check this out?

I've always wanted to play the first Mirror's Edge. Maybe I'll try out this one. Seems like the reviews are lukewarm for Catalyst, but I'm sure it's worth $5. There are McDonald's sandwiches more expensive than that. :lol:

I've always wanted to play the first Mirror's Edge. Maybe I'll try out this one. Seems like the reviews are lukewarm for Catalyst, but I'm sure it's worth $5. There are McDonald's sandwiches more expensive than that. :lol:

Well when you put it that way... :lol:

Silent hill hd collection and homecoming are bc now

Hd Collection was never updated but apparently has uncapped frame rates so let’s see if the x can fix this game hopefully digitalfoundry is able to test it out ima Buy it tho cause it’s 7.50 for hd Collection currently

31AA6644-A76D-4D32-B8AF-BF61E2B43D12.jpeg
Forza horizon 4 full map during snow season.

Back
Top Bottom