Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
ahh gameshare only works for Digital purchases, but to answer your question yes you can 100% play at the same time.. its such an awesome feature

also if the person you gameshare with has xbox live you on the other end dont need to purchase xbox live as it will count as his

Word. Just read up on it. I might have a 2K19 code for someone in here if anyone's interested in buying :lol:

Gameshare is so lit. Being able to share the actual XBL subscription is wild :lol:. Wait for a deal to come along and it costs you like $20 bucks each for 12 months of XBL.

Gameshare is so lit. Being able to share the actual XBL subscription is wild :lol:. Wait for a deal to come along and it costs you like $20 bucks each for 12 months of XBL.

My boy is gonna need his own XBL Gold if I want to play with him though, right?

Nope. Only one of you need to have an XBL Gold subscription, and both of you will get all of the benefits.

Oh nah, I meant like say we're both jumping on Fortnite or Halo; it's not like I can party up with him and be in the same lobby when we're both on the same XBL account :lol:

Oh nah, I meant like say we're both jumping on Fortnite or Halo; it's not like I can party up with him and be in the same lobby when we're both on the same XBL account :lol:
Ohhhh yeah my bad I misunderstood :lol:. He'll need his own XBL account but he won't have to pay for Gold.

Damn bros...

Can't lie I'm a little jelly at you fools that gameshare man.

I got nobody that really games in real life like that.

Almost all of my childhood friends are druggies or doing time.

My friends that are worth a damn don't really game like that or has that trash baby hands controller with the analog sticks close together system :smh:

Honestly though I only have like one homie that I would trust having to give my info out to be able to gameshare.

The rest of them would try to scheme or do something grimey with your info or open up credit cards and go swiping :smh:

Same for me, same type of people but wouldn’t trust anyone. No one would buy any games or go half on anything it’d be like me supporting their gaming plus they would be like “when you gonna Buy wwe 2k19?”

Damn bros...

Can't lie I'm a little jelly at you fools that gameshare man.

I got nobody that really games in real life like that.

Almost all of my childhood friends are druggies or doing time.

My friends that are worth a damn don't really game like that or has that trash baby hands controller with the analog sticks close together system :smh:

Honestly though I only have like one homie that I would trust having to give my info out to be able to gameshare.

The rest of them would try to scheme or do something grimey with your info or open up credit cards and go swiping :smh:
I can relate. Fr.

Same for me, same type of people but wouldn’t trust anyone. No one would buy any games or go half on anything it’d be like me supporting their gaming plus they would be like “when you gonna Buy wwe 2k19?”

Yep you're right fools would try to do that too, and also I mostly play shooters and my homie who I do trust he plays like sports games and stuff.

I got an NBA 2K19 code I'm selling; just tryna get my money back. $20 and it's yours.

Edit: Sold

Last edited:
Went ahead and picked up RDR 2 and Madden 19. Gonna give Madden some run time hopefully in a few minutes.

Only can share PSN subscription I haven’t copped psn in ages but use all the perks

Well bought Madden 19 digitally, but can't play it for some reason. Don't remember the EA password and can't access it through digital means.

Back
Top Bottom