Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Been destroying in apex. Took me like 2 days figure everything out but been winning consistently since then . Mirage is my favorite

Last edited:
for non dropship guns i love the triple take

does work mid range and even CQ if you good

tried the kraber once, it's filthy :sick:
won 4 games last night. kraber to wingman finish the one game

kraber is a beast for sure. i wish it and the mastiff came down in lifelines care packages

It's been out for a while, so it has been on sale several times... last I saw was a bundle with FH4 for $60 I think. Should be able to find the disc or code on ebay for fairly cheap.

Bruh...I got second with some lifeline didn't know how to play...

Guy used his ultimate once despite us running into 5+ ultimate accelerants (he never picked then up) and in the final 2 he gave away our position by shooting first when we only knew where 1 enemy was...

The more and more I play apex the more I’m noticing the jankiness of the controls and shooting. It’s still fun but the shooting and gun play isn’t as crisp as blackout. Sometimes I feel like it’s a toss up whether or not my gun is gonna shoot straight in Apex

Crackdown 3 single player is cool.

It reminds me of the first one. Kind of silly and doesn’t take itself seriously.

I remember the first one got pretty bad reviews and I loved it it was hilarious to me and I see the same with this one.

had me feeling like i was dizzy out here with the wingman

if anyone watches him on twitch kid is insane with it

Crackdown 3 single player is cool.

It reminds me of the first one. Kind of silly and doesn’t take itself seriously.

I remember the first one got pretty bad reviews and I loved it it was hilarious to me and I see the same with this one.
Felt the same, pretty fun

Me and my bro are now over it and deleted it today

I'm not sure which one of you is homietony, but literally a couple games after you got off I went in. :lol:

Capture+_2019-02-18-20-15-02.png

Last edited:
bruh some ppl jus arnt meant for BR video games. was playin with my mans and his work homie for like 2 hrs.... gettin CLAPPED. not a single good game. he gets off and we run 4 games with a random who had never won.... 2 wins and top top 5s.

some people are just so bad theres no overcoming it haha. gobbling the loot jus to run around dolo giving no support and not understanding how to use ur character at all. couldnt shoot. didnt understand how to move. i litterally play with randoms all the time to great success. never seen someone so bad that didnt realize it.

Screenshot_20190216-133640_Xbox.jpg

Last edited:
47373272-cf11-417e-9fdc-9c9074b888d7.PNG

thats how my one buddy is lol we normally do the carrying every game

maaan i ****ing love this game

thought i was gonna clutch this maaan, i shoulda rushed up to dude i made weak instead of staying behind them tree trunks for his other teammate to rush me from the side smh

was putting in work tho

Back
Top Bottom