Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Pathfinder is one of the best characters.

His personal hook is like a top 3 skill in the game since everyone has the same mobility (except for Bangalore's passive).

Bloodhound is really good cause there's a Bangalore damn near every game in my squad.

Far Cry New Dawn has a nice little story to it. Game should have been DLC content instead of $40, but nice way to carry on the story from Far Cry 5.

Its still Lifeline over all

Faster revive, shield to protect when reviving that isnt breakable, health drone, care package with purple body shield/purple helmet (although they dont always drop, But if i get it 3x a game im blessing at least 2 people with purp body shield

Its still Lifeline over all

Faster revive, shield to protect when reviving that isnt breakable, health drone, care package with purple body shield/purple helmet (although they dont always drop, But if i get it 3x a game im blessing at least 2 people with purp body shield

Amen.

Turns out I need a Wraith and Caustic win and that's my last achievement. Almost had em earlier this morning but randoms love giving up positioning to rush :smh: :smh: :smh:

carbine has become one of my favorite guns in this game.. need a level 2/3 clip tho to really do damage with it

wasnt feeling the new Havoc gun but maybe i just wasnt used to it, the start up is slow

carbine has become one of my favorite guns in this game.. need a level 2/3 clip tho to really do damage with it

wasnt feeling the new Havoc gun but maybe i just wasnt used to it, the start up is slow

I pick up the R301 whenever I can. Joint is good at range and can melt up close too.

The Havoc needs a Turbocharger just like the Devotion to be any good. It can also use a Selectfire Hop to switch to a charged single shot which is interesting.

Personally my most used guns are:
R301, Peacekeeper, Hemlok, Wingman, Spitfire

They're all pretty good even without attachments but they become even more deadly with attachments.

I pick up the R301 whenever I can. Joint is good at range and can melt up close too.

The Havoc needs a Turbocharger just like the Devotion to be any good. It can also use a Selectfire Hop to switch to a charged single shot which is interesting.

Personally my most used guns are:
R301, Peacekeeper, Hemlok, Wingman, Spitfire

They're all pretty good even without attachments but they become even more deadly with attachments.

ahh makes sense for the Havoc ill have to try to find them attachments next time, i found it as my first gun when landing one game and man i got destroyed even before i can light dude up lol took like 2 seconds to charge up.

yup thats my primary guns as well with the occasional Auto Shotgun just because its a bit more consistent with the damage. Some pellets for the peacekeeper seems to not register at times

60 rounds in a spitfire and its lights out lol its unreal

Finally unlocked Mirage in Apex, man I’ve been racking up kills nonstop with him. It’s crazy how just that split second of somebody shooting the mirage allows you to get the upper hand

Finally got a win with all 8 Legends. Now I can stick to maining Lifeline.

Don't worry about looting, especially endgame.

Capture+_2019-02-23-14-07-04.png

1D6D644A-EAE3-4077-8B43-2884D8194658.png

I asked my homie if he even hit RT at all lolol 17mins and no damage ? ***** how that possible fam

Had a fire clutch in the video tho. Screenshot is from same match

shoot me an invite bruh. i have u on my freinds lust from like madden 16 league lol

Screenshot_20190224-172216_Xbox.jpg

Inadvertently got a win while trying to help my buddy learn the ropes. It was his second day playing today. We were just wandering the map and didn't see anybody until 3 Squads left. Through some crafty movement we got circle positioning and got the win. As both teams were rushing into the circle my boy called an airstrike and they picked each other off. Last kill was easy pickings.

Capture+_2019-02-26-00-27-36.png

Back
Top Bottom