Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Im so sick and tired of these messages i keep getting from scammers. Its happening on my ps4 too but its crazy on my X1. I get like 6 a day. Its been going on for months something gotta give.

Im so sick and tired of these messages i keep getting from scammers. Its happening on my ps4 too but its crazy on my X1. I get like 6 a day. Its been going on for months something gotta give.

6 a day? Damn. I've probably received 6 in the last 6 months.

Thats wild. I dont think ive ever gotten any spam messages. Is there a way to adjust your privacy settings so that you cant receive messages from anyone not on your friends list? That might help.

Thats wild. I dont think ive ever gotten any spam messages. Is there a way to adjust your privacy settings so that you cant receive messages from anyone not on your friends list? That might help.

A recent update changed it so that messages from non-friends are separated from messages from friends.

6 a day? Damn. I've probably received 6 in the last 6 months.
yup talking about hey baby seen your profile im lonely wth man lol
havent thought of that but still wouldnt help me. I play alot of destiny so randoms send me alot of messages wanting to team up

yup talking about hey baby seen your profile im lonely wth man lol

havent thought of that but still wouldnt help me. I play alot of destiny so randoms send me alot of messages wanting to team up
I'm in the exact same boat, since may its definitely increased.

I feel psn got way better sales than the Xbox store. Sometimes I just wanna add to my backlog but for the right price lol

If my tv is 4K but only 43", will there be any major differences graphincs-wise between an XB1s or the XB1x?

I'm trying to see if it's worth picking up one of the newer xbox's for my office or just throw my Day 1 in there.

Depends on how close you'll be sitting from the TV... but fir that size I think you'd be better off running in high performance mode... 1080p/60fps

If my tv is 4K but only 43", will there be any major differences graphincs-wise between an XB1s or the XB1x?

I'm trying to see if it's worth picking up one of the newer xbox's for my office or just throw my Day 1 in there.

Yes. I play on a 27 inch 4K gaming monitor and it is bananas

The only thing I will say is that 4K TVs handle gaming differently in terms of output and they don’t look as “tight” as something built from gaming. But either way I promise you it will look better.

Even though it doesn’t make a lot of sense it would even look better on a 1080p tv on the One X

I feel psn got way better sales than the Xbox store. Sometimes I just wanna add to my backlog but for the right price lol
It has better sales sure, but tbh I’m not even buying games on sale anymore due to gamepass. There’s way too many games I can be playing there and save money

It has better sales sure, but tbh I’m not even buying games on sale anymore due to gamepass. There’s way too many games I can be playing there and save money

Yeah and you can try things out and delete if you need to.

Game Pass is pretty dope but I feel like you have to beat games pretty quickly to justify paying for it every month.

I’d only use it for single player games if I still had it. Don’t know why you’d use it for ongoing MP games that you actually enjoy.

That being said as soon as I see Forza Horizon for 20 bucks it is copped

Back
Top Bottom