Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
i bought one of those new ultimate gamepass 3 month cards from bestbuy...but i did the dollar upgrade first thinking it would stack and now i cant use it cause its only for new customers smhhh...anyone interested in it? i paid $16 for it

Decided to finally buy CoD Blops 4. Going to be putting a lot of time into kill confirmed until Modern Warfare drops.
Haven't played a CoD game in a while & I miss the fast paced close quarters combat. Will be my alternative to Apex Legends.

About to try out NHL 19 since it's free with Xbox Gold. First time playing a hockey game.
Might just go EA Sports everything next year to grind my way up the H2H leader boards. Live, Fifa, Madden & NHL.

EASHL 3v3s is VERY fun.. also the 1v1v1 mode is flames..

game is very cheesy if you dont get familiar with defense RIP

watch out for wristers opposite side, dont poke check often it WILL be a penalty for tripping

what i mean for wristers is people skate up and then come across the middle while dangling the puck and wrister it opposite side they are skating from and boom top shelf cheese..

a lot more easy cheesy ways to score as well that can guarantee a goal every time

Microsoft announced the new Xbox Game Pass Ultimate $1 deal at the Xbox E3 2019 Media Briefing. With Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, you get Xbox Live Gold, Game Pass for Console, and Game Pass for PC, all for $15 a month - and the first month is $1. However, there's a secret trick to getting 3 YEARS of Game Pass Ultimate for ONE DOLLAR!

Wonder if Xbox will change this

Man, I thought that video was going to tell me something new. It's just telling you to read the fine print, which everyone should be doing already. It's right there on everyone's screen!! :lol:

They want You to do it...it’s making people buy 36 months of gold if you have some months of gamepass it turns it into 36 months of gamepass ultimate which is gold/gamepass

Honestly I had gold til August and gamepass til July, did the $1 upgrade and now I have gamepass ultimate til October. I wasn’t about to buy 36 months to do it. I did buy that 3 month card thinking it would stack but no.

About to try out NHL 19 since it's free with Xbox Gold. First time playing a hockey game.
Might just go EA Sports everything next year to grind my way up the H2H leader boards. Live, Fifa, Madden & NHL.

Legit just finished playing it... reminded me of an Uber fast fifa. Kind of... harder to score.

Had some fun initially not knowing what to do.

Happy father’s day Xbox NT fam. Been a minute.

Just be on apex and back on borderlands 2. New level cap and dlc is sweet. Can’t wait for part 3.

How y’all liked e3, Xbox was very mediocre as usual lol. Hyped for Cyberpunk, BL 3 obviously and Doom!

my time on MK11 so far
mk11.png

Wanted to use my Microsoft Rewards points to buy Fight Night Champion but turns out you can't use account credit to buy 360 games :smh:

Decided to use the points to buy the Phantom Black controller. It's supposed to come in Wednesday; hopefully it looks as good in person as in pictures.

If you have access to a 360 you can use your points n credit there to buy 360 games

I do have access to a 360. I already used my CC to buy Fight Night though :smh:.
Oh well it was only $20. At least now I know for future reference.

I have been debating buying a new controller anyway as my main controller has LS drift and my secondary has LT jamming.

Been playing fallout 76 again. I like the game

Bought 2k for the $3 been playing against my nephew it’s been way worth the $3.

I started going through my backlog and did a reset.

Far Cry 5 - finish storyline then RDR 2.

Backlog is nuts, but still have ESO to dive into. Heard that got exponentially better from when I played after launch.

ES just takes up so many hours.

I started going through my backlog and did a reset.

Far Cry 5 - finish storyline then RDR 2.

Backlog is nuts, but still have ESO to dive into. Heard that got exponentially better from when I played after launch.

ES just takes up so many hours.
Mane we will never get thru these games i give up lol. Im Sticking with Destiny and MLB the show until borderlands 3 come out and im done until the new xbox come out.

Mane we will never get thru these games i give up lol. Im Sticking with Destiny and MLB the show until borderlands 3 come out and im done until the new xbox come out.

Nah... we will.

Too many good stories and thing to play through.

The think geek statues at gamestop went on clearance today, $10 each not bad. They look cool too...grabbed Solaire, sonic and for some reason sora...I’m on the hunt for a fallout t-51 one and tails cause sonic looks so cool to me....you know I paid with store points :wink:
CFAFA098-E8A5-4C1B-B357-FBB514EB8B4D.jpeg

Just play Pathfinder and no one can hit you

I'd recommend playing something else. How they thought they were getting 6 months with one map and one game mode is beyond me. Its beyond stale. Its beyond stupid dropping with 2 randoms who dont have mics and do not even go to their own pre pinged drops

Everytime I try n play Apex now I end up just turning off video games completely hah it's like this is it huh? The pinnacle of gaming currently. Alrdy got 1200 plus hrs into pubg and Fortnite at this point ain't even worth it. You need 1k+ hrs to be a tier 1 edit player

So I'm basically jus waiting for something fresh and new. Forza 7, madden or nhl or somethin when I'm realllly bored but meh no games out are really speaking to me. Maybe I'm jus getting old *shrugs*

I'd recommend playing something else. How they thought they were getting 6 months with one map and one game mode is beyond me. Its beyond stale. Its beyond stupid dropping with 2 randoms who dont have mics and do not even go to their own pre pinged drops

Everytime I try n play Apex now I end up just turning off video games completely hah it's like this is it huh? The pinnacle of gaming currently. Alrdy got 1200 plus hrs into pubg and Fortnite at this point ain't even worth it. You need 1k+ hrs to be a tier 1 edit player

So I'm basically jus waiting for something fresh and new. Forza 7, madden or nhl or somethin when I'm realllly bored but meh no games out are really speaking to me. Maybe I'm jus getting old *shrugs*
I get like that sometimes. I just take long breaks and come back.

I've heard from some of the top Apex streamers that Pathfinders hit box is non existent lol. Too bad I like to stick with Lifeline, Bangalore & Bloodhound.

My teammates for the most part have been pretty good. Every once & a while I'll get those people that want to go solo it out & those people that want to lead us into the middle of an all out battle that might not work in our favor.

Even though the game consists of only one map, I still find myself liking it more than other games. I recently deleted Fortnite & got rid of PUBG months ago. Just tried out the CoD version last week so I will need more time with it.

Back
Top Bottom