Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Yeah I have a few friends that I run Apex with consistently. We're not the best but we just shoot the **** while playing so it's always a good time.

The map is getting stale, but I really like the game so it's not a huge deal to me.

I've been playing Fight Night, NHL, and 2K when my boys get tired of Apex.

And for single player I've been playing Horizon Zero Dawn on PS4 which has been really good so far.

I’ve been playing DMCV and having a good time with it. The game is linear as hell and basically amounts to go to this corridor and fight etc. but I got it from GameFly so no biggie. Don’t think I would’ve paid full price for a 10 hour game tho

I still wish DmC would’ve gotten a sequel. That game had better level design but oh well

Phantom Black came in. Beautiful controller
20190625_194602.jpg
20190625_210314-01.jpeg

still need to finish ugh maybe one day

I have AC Odyssey, Division 2, ESO, RDR 2 and Witcher 3.

Always have BFV.

Also have Cuphead that my son and I have played together. Backlog is stupid... doesn’t include the countless other games we have :lol:

Far Cry Primal is terrible I'll never finish it. 5 was too short my only complaint.

:lol:

I completely forgot about Primal. I’m going off the actual games, seems like that was just a DLC/extension off of 4.

5s main story was short but they seem to have a ton in side quests and DLC. I’ll never get to those though.

:lol:

I completely forgot about Primal. I’m going off the actual games, seems like that was just a DLC/extension off of 4.

5s main story was short but they seem to have a ton in side quests and DLC. I’ll never get to those though.
The DLC runs off the ending of you letting the nuke go off, so thats actually the true ending

playing FH4 on PC, just did the games pass thing for $1.

god this game is gorgeous, playing on a smooth 144fps

Last edited:
Got put in a 2 man squad and had my best game yet. :smh:
Pathfinder had no game sense...guy made a zipline right next to the last 2 squads fighting. They smoked us...

save.png

Man... I really suck at SotN, I used to be so much better at games.

Anyone wanna buy a 12 month Live Gold code for $55. Bought 3 to take advantage of the GPU deal, but it won't let me redeem the last code since it will put me over 3 years. :frown:

Back
Top Bottom