• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters

fortnite still got my love sadly game is too much fun with a group

benzilla427 benzilla427 i seen they had added ranked into Apex, that intrigues me a lot might check it out tonight alil before AS Game

Got a couple wins in apex this weekend, is the battlepass fun like the Fortnite battlepass?

BP certainly switches things up a bit. Cosmetics are pretty 'meh' overall but like Fortnite it pays for the next season if you play enough.
They added challenges but they're pretty basic in comparison to Fortnite; no searching challenges or anything like that. Mainly character and location specific challenges.

I figured for $10 I'd support the game given how much I play.

Son.

I found Splinter Cell Blacklist and Conviction for 10 total. Mannnnnnnn, the One X is showing out these games pretty much look and feel current gen.

Playing Blacklist and it is reminds me of how much better gaming used to be. Great story, great acting, good linearity/exploration balance, and a good amount of replay value without all the massive ADD. So much more enjoyable.

Last edited:
Son.

I found Splinter Cell Blacklist and Conviction for 10 total. Mannnnnnnn, the One X is showing out these games pretty much look and feel current gen.

Playing Blacklist and it is reminds me of how much better gaming used to me. Great story, great acting, good linearity/exploration balance, and a good amount of replay value without all the massive ADD. So much more enjoyable.

Replay value means nothing to me now...I can't even get through my backlog :lol:

Replay value means nothing to me now...I can't even get through my backlog :lol:

Yeah my point is that it is a reasonable amount. And it reminds me when we didn’t have backlogs. Back when they didn’t have sales like they do now and we didn’t have the hard drive space either way.

I tried to play conviction coop with my nephew since it was free with gold...but it doesn’t let you play with a guest that person gotta sign into their Xbox account we never got to play it

I tried to play conviction coop with my nephew since it was free with gold...but it doesn’t let you play with a guest that person gotta sign into their Xbox account we never got to play it
Set up gamesharing and he can piggyback off of your XBL subscription.

D03B65A0-F08A-4194-BC7A-B6A8B49C425B.jpeg

Madden online still weak, played against the cowgirls n some dude was throwing off the back foot with dak the whole game went 2-25 4 int n then quit with 2 mins in the 4th....why throw off the back foot each time? Smh

#dabears

Tried to play skate 3 the other day and now it’s telling me I can’t cause my EA access expired. That ****s been expired for like 2 years :stoneface: :lol:

I played recently too idk what happened

Back
Top Bottom