Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
HC is a hard place to gauge weapon balancing since TTK is so high already lol.

I quit playing TDM in the game and mostly stick to Dom and Ground War on occasion. Only time I play TDM is when my friends want to play it for some ungodly reason haha

ground war would be awesome if it wasnt so damn loud.. all i hear is helicopters and tanks it seems like but i do play it from time to time to try and complete my best of the best challenge (10 kills without dying 5x) need it once more for the calling card, then onto the dog charm the one i want most..

i love me HC i think its make the game feel more realistic to me

The reason the Modern Campfare often turns into a campfest in most modes is because of the maps and the footsteps.
Piccadilly is hands down the worst map I've ever played.

ground war would be awesome if it wasnt so damn loud.. all i hear is helicopters and tanks it seems like but i do play it from time to time to try and complete my best of the best challenge (10 kills without dying 5x) need it once more for the calling card, then onto the dog charm the one i want most..

i love me HC i think its make the game feel more realistic to me
I’ve never been to big on HC before but I really dig the Realism mode. I think it’s been removed for NVG for now but I was big on it during the beta. Only thing I wished is that there were prompts for when you get a kill streak or field upgrade since you don’t know unless you hear the announcer

The reason the Modern Campfare often turns into a campfest in most modes is because of the maps and the footsteps.
Piccadilly is hands down the worst map I've ever played.
If you ever play domination on Piccadilly and spawn at A Flag you better pray your team is decent or else you getting spawn killed the entire game

It’s crazy there are so many complaints on COD.

I’m having a lot of fun with it, you have to be more tactical, set traps, understand your angles and distances better. It’s not just arcade anarchy anymore, I like it.

Fine tuning needed but this has been one of my favorites in the series. Storyline has been good so far as well.

Yeah claymores, shottys, corner camping, etc have all been "problems" in previous CODs. Each game has a learning curve to get your pacing and movements and rotations down. I run and gun in this one just as successfully as I did in all of the others. That being said they definitely need to balance all that stuff, but I don't think the game is anywhere near as bad as reddit and the rest of the internet is making it out to be.

Piccadilly + Party Chat + Xbox One X = guaranteed crash.

The two game breakers in MW weren’t in the beta which others have pointed out in here :Footsteps & Callouts

the audio in MW is trash...IW made themselves look like rookies
Love the gunplay & gunsmith but tired of being melted by the M4A1 (go to AR are Famas & Kilo)

I didn't know they were dropping another patch already. Gonna check out the FAL, those buffs sound good.

I didn't know they were dropping another patch already. Gonna check out the FAL, those buffs sound good.
FAL def needed the buffs. The gun was honestly unplayable. Recoil was what ruined it because despite it being semi auto, the first shot you take makes the gun jump up so high that getting a follow up shot from mid range or further was nearly impossible causing you to delay shots meaning anyone else with any other gun could pretty much wash you in an instance. And it’s not any better up close either. Hopefully it’s usable now.

Anyone else try out the Uzi? That gun is extremely underwhelming

Last edited:
Played 2 rounds with the Uzi, it hasn’t seen the light of day since.

I won a X from Taco Bell, give me some must play Xbox games fam

100% get GamePass if only for a couple months to try out games.

Standout titles on there: Halo franchise, Gears of War franchise, Tomb Raider franchise, Forza Horizon 4, Batman: Return to Arkham, Rocket League.
I recently beat Wolfenstein: The New Order and I'll probably try Wolfenstein II.
Saw you mentioned Sea of Thieves, I believe that's on GP. Word is they're adding Witcher 3 as well.
When I first bought my Xbox I thought GamePass would be a sham, but I enjoy it a lot.

I've been playing A LOT of Apex Legends recently, probably 85% of my time on Xbox. Tons of fun if you're into shooters/battle royale and if you got 2 friends to play with. If you don't I'm down to play if I'm ever on alone.
GT: benzilla427

100% get GamePass if only for a couple months to try out games.

Standout titles on there: Halo franchise, Gears of War franchise, Tomb Raider franchise, Forza Horizon 4, Batman: Return to Arkham, Rocket League.
I recently beat Wolfenstein: The New Order and I'll probably try Wolfenstein II.
Saw you mentioned Sea of Thieves, I believe that's on GP. Word is they're adding Witcher 3 as well.
When I first bought my Xbox I thought GamePass would be a sham, but I enjoy it a lot.

I've been playing A LOT of Apex Legends recently, probably 85% of my time on Xbox. Tons of fun if you're into shooters/battle royale and if you got 2 friends to play with. If you don't I'm down to play if I'm ever on alone.
GT: benzilla427
Luckily they throw in a year of gamepass

you have a 4K tv/monitor? Red Dead 2, BFV, Halo 5, Gears, Forza 7/Horizon, The Witcher 3
I got a 4k monitor. I'll probably grab gears. Played the other stuff on PS4, not big on simulation racers. I couldn't even finish RDR2 and I loved RDR. The controls and the lag between inputs and you character actually moving just make sits unplayable for me

I got a 4k monitor. I'll probably grab gears. Played the other stuff on PS4, not big on simulation racers. I couldn't even finish RDR2 and I loved RDR. The controls and the lag between inputs and you character actually moving just make sits unplayable for me

the X is an absolute powerhouse of a console. Enjoy.

The police on NFS Heat are no joke when you switch to night time. They will have 5-7 cars on you with helicopters, spike strips & they can hack your car.

Back
Top Bottom