Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Randomly bought this for $12 after seeing that it’s an anime made by the creator of Fullmetal Alchemist. Hope it doesn’t disappoint.
88B62A9B-21F7-4C87-A3DD-29A735DAFB36.jpeg

finally got the damn 5.56 gold

**** mount kills

i aint got the patience to mount a wall and wait for someone to walk pass

finally got the damn 5.56 gold

**** mount kills

i aint got the patience to mount a wall and wait for someone to walk pass
Same :lol:. They're the only thing I need to get gold on my Kilo. I only have like 30 something.

Same :lol:. They're the only thing I need to get gold on my Kilo. I only have like 30 something.

**** was driving me insane last night only focusing on them lol but the best map i seem to get them on was Shoot House.. get A side on domination and mount the middle of the map, while looking up the middle you can catch people trying to rush B flag

same would work for C side i guess, i see people camping over that wall mounted looking up the middle

**** was driving me insane last night only focusing on them lol but the best map i seem to get them on was Shoot House.. get A side on domination and mount the middle of the map, while looking up the middle you can catch people trying to rush B flag

same would work for C side i guess, i see people camping over that wall mounted looking up the middle
Yep there are a few spots on Shoot House to cheese for mounts :lol:. That's usually where I try to get mine.

What’s the difference between m4a1 and xrm?

I’ve only run the uzi on shoot house. It melts imo. I don’t know why everyone likes mp5 and p90 so much. They do nothing for me

What’s the difference between m4a1 and xrm?

I’ve only run the uzi on shoot house. It melts imo. I don’t know why everyone likes mp5 and p90 so much. They do nothing for me

not positive actually, did a quick google but not sure if this helps

im bout to start running the Mp7 though i think or at least test out all SMGs now that im done with the 5.56

not a big excitement with with patch but seems like they continue to hear feedback on that shotty

Any TCL 6 Series users here? Got the newer 55" and was wondering what picture settings you guys were using. Most games look great but a couple have this foggy kind of look to them.

• New 6v6 MP Maps:
    • Crash – The iconic Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare map has returned with all the flanking routes and action-packed rooftop encounters you remember.
    • Vacant – An abandoned office, previously visited in Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, leads to intense interior combat across the complex.
    • Shipment (6v6 Map & Gunfight Map) – The classic Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare map where fast and frenetic action reigns supreme.

• New 6v6 MP Maps:
    • Crash – The iconic Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare map has returned with all the flanking routes and action-packed rooftop encounters you remember.
    • Vacant – An abandoned office, previously visited in Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, leads to intense interior combat across the complex.
    • Shipment (6v6 Map & Gunfight Map) – The classic Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare map where fast and frenetic action reigns supreme.

Vacant :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:.

I’m really impressed and like what COD has done.

More content early and often.
Constant updates.
Progressing from that arcade system just a little bit, still have the Halo jump, corner jumps and sliding shooting which isn’t my bag but I get the COD hardcores who like those skills.
Having fun playing this one.

I do wish there was maybe 2 more ground war maps, just more diversity with those.

I can't get into COD I never played a COD multiplayer so decided to try this time and I'm just super trash in like 10 games I died a million times and got zero kills lol. It's like everybody blends into the environment I can't see anybody before I get gunned down and no I'm not trash at first person shooters just this one lol.

The thing with COD is that you have to take it nice and slow especially if you're a beginner. All that running and gunning is for the pros. I've given myself the title of Professional Camper and been holding onto it since MW2. :lol: Shout out to my teacher, Chris Smoove

The hippo

The thing with COD is that you have to take it nice and slow especially if you're a beginner. All that running and gunning is for the pros. I've given myself the title of Professional Camper and been holding onto it since MW2. :lol: Shout out to my teacher, Chris Smoove

Correct.

I’m not a run and gunner at all. I’ve played battlefield for so long that it’s just what I’m used to. I played Halo MP way back when, but that still wasn’t my cup of tea. To change my style all over just doesn’t work.

Don’t sprint unless you are 100% in clear. Check all corners and areas. Eyes should be high to low... either elevated (jumping, high point) or people are sliding.

Picked up Gears 5 and 2K20 for $50 off Amazon. Trying to get back into gaming.

I’ve been playing Control and while the game is great, the performance on the base Xbox one is abysmal. If you turn the camera too fast or move right after pausing the frame rate crashes. And let’s not mention boss fights.
Shame as it’s a pretty good game and a return to form for remedy

I'm really thinking about copping this all digital Xbox. My og is on its last legs. 150 not a bad deal.

Back
Top Bottom