Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters

seems to run alot better than the 360. I like the fact the game keeps playing while you do other stuff

50 percent speed? Wow thats wild. The game I play the most is an xbox exclusive though 

You guys should take a look at how snobby and smug posters looked when they post all them spec numbers and percentages.

This post yall are giggling at caused an outrage over at that biased forum.

All of the sudden armchair engineers know more than someone who actually does work with the engineering team that made this thing. :lol:

The problem with Penello is that for someone who works in the engineering team, he shouldn't be throwing out statements like that without any proof or backup. "We made DirectX so we are skilled" isn't going to cut it so of course people will question that . We have the specs of both and on paper, the PS4 has better specs and a few devs who are developing for both consoles have confirmed it so the "arm chair" experts will have to question what Penello said since he's only involved with MS.

Whether we will see the difference in multiplatform games is another story. We have the specs but the hardware for both are very customised so we won't know the true difference till the multiplatform games are pitted aginst each other.
Even still, some devs may decide to go for parity while others will use the consoles capabilities. We saw it last gen and this gen.

Skyrim for example, suffered on the PS3 because of it's split RAM pool. They didn't try to degrade the 360's version just for parity with the PS3's version. FFXIII was better on the PS3 because they didn't have to compress as much using Blu-Ray on the PS3 compared to the DVD's on the 360. They didn't cut down the PS3 version for parity.

@that video. I'm liking next gen OS features already. Eveyrthing is seamless

Damn those tiles are ugly, at least make em live tiles like windows phone and RT do.

Is that an IR blaster on the controller not sure what for but it's interesting

No, the Kinect itself functions as an IR blaster. At first i thought it was for depth recognition, but the Kinect can already do it without holding the control.

The windows tiles do not like ( bring back the blades) but i do like they finally gave the game most of the screen tile space.

Last edited:

Is that an IR blaster on the controller not sure what for but it's interesting
No, the Kinect itself functions as an IR blaster. At first i thought it was for depth recognition, but the Kinect can already do it without holding the control.

The windows tiles do not like ( bring back the blades) but i do like they finally gave the game most of the screen tile space.
its some kind of light so the kinect can tell one controller from the next, i think

NOT SURE IF THIS HAS BEEN POSTED. I THOUGHT IT WAS PRETTY COOL:

"There's good news for home theater enthusiasts, too. Microsoft is taking advantage of the console's IR blaster in a big way. The Xbox One can control individual components of your living room setup - a TV, receiver, etc. - recognizing commands like "Xbox, volume up" to make quick changes. The configuration process reportedly resembles that of a Harmony remote; you simply search for a device in your home theater chain rather than dealing with codes or other cumbersome menus."

http://www.theverge.com/2013/8/21/4643746/microsoft-previews-xbox-one-dashboard-gamescom-2013

http://www.engadget.com/2013/09/08/xbox-one-beta-dashboard-video-leak/

Kid who received an XboxOne early shows it off.
mean.gif
 Either he getting someone fired and or hes doing jail time 

Honestly just saying Xbox is fine. No one brings up the original xbox and the Xbox 360 is known as "360"

Back
Top Bottom