Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
[COLOR=#red]The 6 hours of play was stupid... Should have just made the game available.

Don't understand the decision behind that. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]The 6 hours of play was stupid... Should have just made the game available.

Agreed. I was on a mini vacation over the weekend so I just got around to downloading it today so it should hold me over until tomorrow. So dumb that I can't play it until 3AM Eastern time though :rolleyes.

Last edited:
Strider is a cool game I downloaded it on the ps4 but it took me a bit of time to get used to the controls

Last edited:

Idk. I feel like I've played a bunch of it and when I looked at my time left, I had around 3 or so hours. I mean, 5 days early and 6 hours. Are people really playing more than an hour a day on average of the game?

Its marketing...

Gets people thirsty who want more now that they cant have it and makes them buy it w/ their amazing 10% off

[COLOR=#red]Haven't played since Saturday, only have maybe 20 minutes left but I was gone saturday night and all day sunday... so it would have been done easily by saturday.

So to answer your question, Yes. But, also, still no real reason Not to release the game in this special EA package.[/COLOR]

Its marketing...

Gets people thirsty who want more now that they cant have it and makes them buy it w/ their amazing 10% off

[COLOR=#red]Is it though? You're already buying it when buying the EA access app (for the most part of American people.) So where's the Extra thirst? I just don't see it to be honest, if you play Madden you'll buy Madden. But if you play EA and Madden and Pay for this EA Access then the reward should be a thursday release.[/COLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:

Its marketing...

[COLOR=#red]Is it though? You're already buying it when buying the EA access app (for the most part of American people.) So where's the Extra thirst? I just don't see it to be honest, if you play Madden you'll buy Madden. But if you play EA and Madden and Pay for this EA Access then the reward should be a thursday release.[/COLOR]

Because it gives people who have never played it an opportunity to do so at "no cost".

Shoot even I gave it a whirl and im not a fan of madden.

But how many people tried it and ended up liking it and now they're going to buy it because they had the 6hr demo?

Well, only EA knows.

But I dare say its more than if they let that same demographic play it unlimitedly and let them get burnt out on it.

Timed early release = might make people want it cuz they had fun so they'll buy it and get burned out; madden lovers will also buy

No limit early release = people will try and those who got burnt out will not go onto buy it; madden lovers will also buy

[COLOR=#red]I see what you're saying...

But by that logic it would be smarter to open it to both platforms and still keep it at a 6 hour play time.

It keeps the exclusivity by it being just 6 hours and reach the demo like you who don't play it.

And with that, it would still make sense for the people who have bought EA access to release it to just them on Thursday which creates even more exclusivity. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]I see what you're saying...

But by that logic it would be smarter to open it to both platforms and still keep it at a 6 hour play time.

It keeps the exclusivity by it being just 6 hours and reach the demo like you who don't play it.

And with that, it would still make sense for the people who have bought EA access to release it to just them on Thursday which creates even more exclusivity. [/COLOR]

Yeah but the EA access exclusivity to M$ is a different issue.

It could be
1- M$ paid for the exclusivity
2- $ony didn't want in
3 - EA didn't want to partner with $ony
4 - etc.

IMO EA wins either way... I just seem to think putting a time cap on it makes them win more by manufacturing thirst.

I was told that Gamestop has some sort of promotion right now on trade ins from now till the 30th but I didn't see anything on their site

When I went in there to change some preorders the lady gave me a little coupon thing stapled to my receipt saying like 50% extra trade in or something I threw it away knowing I was gonna trade some stuff in soon :smh:

Back
Top Bottom