Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
halo 5's MP will die just like 4's. The only reason to get 4 or 5 is to play the solo campaign to reconnect with MC.

Games isn't even out yet and we have zero details about the projected games play. Pump the breaks bro :lol:

Halo 5 will sell a lot. Lord knows the x1 lacks in quality games to begin with

Games isn't even out yet and we have zero details about the projected games play. Pump the breaks bro
laugh.gif

Halo 5 will sell a lot. Lord knows the x1 lacks in quality games to begin with
lol u never seem happy about your xbox. Next gen just started. Just curious what are quality games PS4 has presently?

lol u never seem happy about your xbox. Next gen just started. Just curious what are quality games PS4 has presently?

Don't know I don't have a PS.

I am happy with it, but let's not act like they're a plethora of "keeper" games available right now. Yes I know it's early. MCC IMO is the first system seller. Destiny may be for some

I seriously SERIOUSLY doubt Halo 5 will do better than MCC.

well

1. The install base will be higher than when MCC comes out
2. It'll look a lot better. People rag on the xbox one's power, but Ryse and Quantum break show that it can do some amazing looking games
3. People like new stuff. Im not saying it will have longevity mp wise, but people still buy stuff

Don't know I don't have a PS.

I am happy with it, but let's not act like they're a plethora of "keeper" games available right now. Yes I know it's early. MCC IMO is the first system seller. Destiny may be for some
Just fix your internet for KI Season 2. 

Destiny is cool. I wouldn't call MCC a system seller. All these remakes aren't what next gen is about. I think the real impressive stuff will be here next year that makes and breaks this gen. 

Destiny is cool. I wouldn't call MCC a system seller. All these remakes aren't what next gen is about. I think the real impressive stuff will be here next year that makes and breaks this gen.
Marcus Fenix Collection or Gears of War 4 is all that I need for my X1.

Halo 2 remake looks amazing with the graphics changes. Better than everything else so far

Speaking of KI season 2 I'm not as pumped for it yet. The blanket changes they made don't sit well with me. Instead of fixing specific character problems they just did it for everyone :x

Jago combos too easy? Well let's just make everyone's hard :lol:

Wulf has that juggle unbreakable glitch? Let's make everything breakable.

We'll see how it all pans out

Last edited:
As someone whos played Halo religiously for more than a decade and knows the ins and outs of the game, I dont think H5 will touch MCC. As good as they can make it, they're already skating on the line by including Spartan Abilities and if Sprint comes back as a base feature for all Spartans then the game has no chance. Sprint in Halo needs to die  

As someone whos played Halo religiously for more than a decade and knows the ins and outs of the game, I dont think H5 will touch MCC. As good as they can make it, they're already skating on the line by including Spartan Abilities and if Sprint comes back as a base feature for all Spartans then the game has no chance. Sprint in Halo needs to die  

The only thing I've heard is that they're going back to the basics. Have they released any news?

The only thing I've heard is that they're going back to the basics. Have they released any news?

The only thing i've heard is the back to basics stuff as well.. .

:nerd:

Nope nothing on either game since PAX, but the initial H5 trailer mentioned the Spartan Abilities and hinted at sprint twice.

Going back to the whole Arena style shooter concept with even spawns will be great though. No more pointlessly huge maps.

The halo 5 beta coming with the mcc should tell me all I need to know about whether I want to buy the full game or not.

Nope nothing on either game since PAX, but the initial H5 trailer mentioned the Spartan Abilities and hinted at sprint twice.

Going back to the whole Arena style shooter concept with even spawns will be great though. No more pointlessly huge maps.

Frank O'Connor from 343 said there will be some big open maps in Halo 5.

Back
Top Bottom