Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I played with @BLASTERCOMBO a couple days ago with @im that one...

I could talk to both of them

but neither one of them could hear eachother
sick.gif
laugh.gif
U midwest right? I will be on 930ish Eastern. Just send a party invite later. DJ usually text me when he is on. I am ready to farm a good hour + I hit 18 yesterday I am ready for REAL engrams.

This cryptargch guy is getting on my nerves. I've gotten the same cape 3 times. And it's not even a cool cape yellow and gray diamonds? Really

I kinda wish I had chosen a warlock though. But the idea of starting over and playing old Russia again sounds like the worst thing in the world

A microsoft employee came THROUGH for me!

After 8 HORRIBLE experiences with various microsoft employees, ONE EXTRAORDINARY microsoft employee fixed my situation.

Short story even shorter, I wanted that xbox one deal with Destiny and a $50 gift card.

I got a $100 off promo code on sept. 5th, so I've been eying that deal since it started.

NOT only did she go out of her way to help me, she kept up with me to make sure my problem was solved!

With her help, I was able to get an xbox one with kinect, Destiny, and a $50 xbox gift card for $430 2 HOURS before the deal was over.

She got me next day free shipping too.

On monday, your boy iYen will be an xbox one owner.
pimp.gif

Thank you microsoft employee. YOU ARE AWESOME!!!

Edit: Just in time for when FH2 and it's demo drop!

idcypKG.gif

1975ayn5kmtiagif.gif

Last edited:
You hold Y and go to the details and then you can upgrade your skills on the tree.

Wow is it really that simple? I guess that's what I've been doing the whole time, but somehow didn't catch it. I'm no good at these kind of games :lol:

I thought you were getting the Sunset Overdrive bundle for like $130 the other day you said @iYen
I canceled my order for the sunset overdrive bundle, since I'd have to wait till 10/28.

It was $321. The $130 was the nter who got his from best buy with his gift cards and what not.

The games I'll be getting in the next week or so are.

BF4, TF, DR3, and PVZ.

The only xb1 game I own is COD ghosts.

Last edited:
I thought you were getting the Sunset Overdrive bundle for like $130 the other day you said [@=/u/37706/iYen]@iYen[/@]
I canceled my order for the sunset overdrive bundle, since I'd have to wait till 10/28.
It was $321. The $130 was the nter who got his from best buy with his gift cards and what not.
BF4, TF, DR3, and PVZ.

Oh okay :pimp:

I also paid $130 for my XB1 Titanfall bundle with trade ins and gift cards.

How do you have Ghosts and don't own a XB1 yet? You bought it when it had that $5 deal?

I thought you were getting the Sunset Overdrive bundle for like $130 the other day you said @@iYen
BF4, TF, DR3, and PVZ.

Oh okay
pimp.gif

I also paid $130 for my XB1 Titanfall bundle with trade ins and gift cards.

How do you have Ghosts and don't own a XB1 yet? You bought it when it had that $5 deal?
That's an awesome deal!
Yeah, I got it for under $10 brand new from that hadouken site.

I own all the cods and I liked cod ghosts on the ps4.

I've finally entered the next gen.

Microsoft is officially gonna buy Mojang( minecraft) for 2.5 billion.

The funny part is that they didn't even use their US cash reserves. They have 60 billion sitting overseas. So instead of bringing it to the US and having it taxes, they just bought a company

The Weekly mission is Devils Lair and its MADDDDDDDDD HARDDDDDDD 

No timed respawning u must b picked up 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom