Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I know man I know. It was all about having it first day, I truly believed I'd be kicking myself if I slept on the systems, i remember sleeping in the past, or not having the funds on RD, dreamcast and ps2 and being sick as hell, and maybe I would have if I didnt pick them up, Idk. I definitely should've waited though. All the bundles and deals I've seen made me feel like a jackass lol.
I know the feeling bro. I was never able to experience the day one launch until I copped my PS4. I didn't even play it the first few days.

Right?!?!? Me either man. I got the ps3 in like 09. it dropped in 06 if i recall correctly, but i was in college, didnt have that guap on deck yet. Even this time though, I didnt feel the full effect of RD simply because they produced so many. Back in the day systems were in such short supply it was like jordan kicks, you had peeps buying off hype alone, to keep or flip. Mom's waiting in lines for hours and hours for their kids. Christmas was crazy. It was madness in the streets. I walked into best buy RD and saw palettes full on xbone's and ps4's. I preordered them both so i could get the special stuff, for some reason i really wanted the day one version of the XBone and the games that dropped that day lol, idk. I think pricing had an adverse effect on consumers. The 64 was what, 199? Very affordable for the average family. Dreamcast kept it at that price. PS2 was getting up there with the $299 price tag. Now we're sitting at $399 and $499? That **** is rough on the average household.

Was running with a squad and we couldn't figure out where the points were coming from.... I though control was like Domination where you got a continuous amount of points for capping flags

THIS IS NOT THE CASE
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Control is more like Team Deathmatch than it is Domination (In a sense). You may score points upon the initial capture, but you will NOT collect points for simply holding an objective. For each task you complete that is worth a point, your score accumulated will include how many flags your team owns at that moment as part of your scoring total.

A kill is typically worth 100 points. If I own two flags, my kill will be worth 100 for the kill and 100 points more, 100 for each flag I held at the time of the kill. You will pick up more points as a team for two people baring down on one kill, as the second player would pick up 50 points for your team on the assist as well. A head shot will grab another few points.

This might have been a no brainer to some, but i had no idea...
laugh.gif
Yeah we found out the hard way. Held the flags all match, team came wiped us out took the flag and won the game. Mad annoying. Team Death was trash but Free for all was pretty good. The best Free for all is still regicide however. Can't wait for November! 

If you are a warlock make sure you rank up the sub class. I started it and it's pretty dope. 

Was running with a squad and we couldn't figure out where the points were coming from.... I though control was like Domination where you got a continuous amount of points for capping flags

THIS IS NOT THE CASE :smh: :lol:

Control is more like Team Deathmatch than it is Domination (In a sense). You may score points upon the initial capture, but you will NOT collect points for simply holding an objective. For each task you complete that is worth a point, your score accumulated will include how many flags your team owns at that moment as part of your scoring total.

A kill is typically worth 100 points. If I own two flags, my kill will be worth 100 for the kill and 100 points more, 100 for each flag I held at the time of the kill. You will pick up more points as a team for two people baring down on one kill, as the second player would pick up 50 points for your team on the assist as well. A head shot will grab another few points.

This might have been a no brainer to some, but i had no idea... :lol:
Yeah we found out the hard way. Held the flags all match, team came wiped us out took the flag and won the game. Mad annoying. Team Death was trash but Free for all was pretty good. The best Free for all is still regicide however. Can't wait for November! 

If you are a warlock make sure you rank up the sub class. I started it and it's pretty dope. 

I'm with u on the love hate with crucible right now..

Mostly cuz I either go ham or i get completely washed...

I have a feeling the more I play the better I'll get though.

Only thing I use my Kinect for is "Xbox record that"
laugh.gif
that makes it all worth it IMO.
This is the best thing about Kinect to me. I'll be using it a ton more when Halo comes out cause Halo 2 doesnt have theater in it, and even though I'll probably Twitch all the time, its just easier to record clips using that.
In the october update, we'll be able to "xbox record that" with a few button presses.
YOU WILL NOT SEE ME IN IRON BANNER.

iJ6M9OHFPHLGH.gif

Last edited:
I feel like people are sleeping on their 2nd subclass. I actually like my Titan's 2nd one more than the 1st. It's more defense and team oriented but with all of my boys running and gunning it works well.

Anyone do any successful farming? Me and my boys tried this one but didn't really have too much luck:

Last edited:
I feel like people are sleeping on their 2nd subclass. I actually like my Titan's 2nd one more than the 1st. It's more defense and team oriented but with all of my boys running and gunning it works well.

Anyone do any successful farming? Me and my boys tried this one but didn't really have too much luck:

You must have that shield which is OP!

A team was camping in it and I jumped in and did my Warlock supercharge. Sent them all to their maker. LMAOOOO 

We need to be able to share Clips man! That's a feature I need. Just text it to my peasant playstation boys. They keep talking about this and that is cool on PS, I just want to show them lol.

In the october update, we'll be able to "xbox record that" with a few button presses.
Nah, I'm good on that. I know it pisses people off when they can hear me say "Xbox record that"
devil.gif

Thought about returning my copy of destiny on ps4 and copping on da xbone :lol: the ds4 hurts my hands after like an hour.. Also I got it to party with folks cause a lot play it but every time I post in the thread don't ever get no invites :smh: I think I got one when my ps4 was idle.. And two of my bros irl got xbones

Last edited:
Thought about returning my copy of destiny on ps4 and copping on da xbone
laugh.gif
the ds4 hurts my hands after like an hour.. Also I got it to party with folks cause a lot play it but every time I post in the thread don't ever get no invites
mean.gif
I think I got one when my ps4 was idle.. And two of my bros irl got xbones
I thought about using my GS bucks to cop and just run on both systems but Destiny isn't worth 2 purchases. What's your PSN? Maybe we can run sometime
nerd.gif

I'm only level 15 or 16 tho
laugh.gif

Thought about returning my copy of destiny on ps4 and copping on da xbone
laugh.gif
the ds4 hurts my hands after like an hour.. Also I got it to party with folks cause a lot play it but every time I post in the thread don't ever get no invites
mean.gif
I think I got one when my ps4 was idle.. And two of my bros irl got xbones
The xb1 controller is superior to the ds4 to me.

I played the beta on ps4, ps3, and 360. I played the beta the most on the 360, since the 360 controller felt the best.

I'll take a graphics downgrade for a superior controller.

Played the beta on both and didn't notice a difference. I got it to party and do stuff with folks since more have it on the ps.. But ya boy ain't getting no hits :smh: xbone brahs inv quick in this thread.. Parties for TF were always too full. Also I'm only level 10 cause I haven't had as much time to play as I wanted. CenTex my gt and psn is the same Joeebrap I'm even in the nt clan lol

Last edited:

You must have that shield which is OP!

A team was camping in it and I jumped in and did my Warlock supercharge. Sent them all to their maker. LMAOOOO 

We need to be able to share Clips man! That's a feature I need. Just text it to my peasant playstation boys. They keep talking about this and that is cool on PS, I just want to show them lol.
Yep, the shield is :pimp: :pimp:. I haven't used it in the Crucible yet, but it's almost impossible to die in it against computer mobs :lol:. Very useful for the higher level strikes. I also like the grenades and melee abilities alot more than the first subclass.

Last edited:

I farmed here by myself last night for about 30 minutes.

I pulled 5 blue engrams (all encrypted)

And quite a few greens... I wasnt counting them because none of them were encrypted.

I'm probably going to farm there again tonight.

Stuff got real around ~11:00PM... it spawned like 4 waves of all yellow bar enemies had me :wow:

I recorded the tail end of it.

And quite a few greens... I wasnt counting them because none of them were encrypted.

Stuff got real around ~11:00PM... it spawned like 4 waves of all yellow bar enemies had me
eek.gif

I'm there tonight!

Whats a few button presses? That wont be conducive to playing Halo more than likely, a game where you cant pause the game safely. I can shout "Xbox record that" and then continue to call out, all while still playing the game. 

Stuff got real around ~11:00PM... it spawned like 4 waves of all yellow bar enemies had me :wow:

I'm there tonight!

If u see me on, hit me up.. ur squad always full tho :lol: :smh:

Might go there right now and try it out then. Maybe it's better solo. Won't have my friends bugging me to invite them since they're all at school/work :lol:. They joys of seasonal employment.

And my FIRST time in that area the same thing happened to me (regarding all the yellow guys) :lol:. Both of my boys got killed right away but I was up on the downed plane or whatever and cooked with my rocket. Had the "Kill 10 Vex majors" bounty on too so I was able to complete that :pimp:.

Last edited:
Anyone wanna give this a try tonight?

Farming for engrams, black wax idols, and silken codexes

Let me know... I should be on 7:30PST

Please be at least level 20 :lol:

Video:

Back
Top Bottom