Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
[COLOR=#red]Does anyone know when NFS will drop?

Honestly the Vault has been better than almost all of Gold Games.[/COLOR]

SO TRIED TO LOGIN EARLIER TO PLAY THE LAST OF US MULTIPLAYER AND PSN IS DOWN AGAIN...
Yeah I think it was meant to go down for maintenance on Sunday or Monday but the DDoS thing happened on Sunday and then its today for unforeseen reasons so idk what that could be. And they haven't done the maintenance yet

SO TRIED TO LOGIN EARLIER TO PLAY THE LAST OF US MULTIPLAYER AND PSN IS DOWN AGAIN...

Good thing their best games are single player based :lol:

Sucks though cuz ps4 users have to pay for PS+ so you'd think $ony would use the money to beef up their server security

Hopefully this means it'll be more secure like the Ddos ppl say they want :rolleyes

What's the diff between the 2 metro redux?
great single player FPS 2033 is the first game and Last Light is the second.

Metro 2033:

-All-new lighting engine.
-Lower end PCs perform better.
-Cinematics have been redone and are now presented in first-person perspective.
-Features day and night cycles.
-More detail to levels and will boast greater visual fidelity.
-Some levels have been expanded such as: the Dead City section is now a single level.
-60fps on next-gen consoles.
-Borrows a few gameplay elements for Metro: Last Light, such as adding the option to wipe your mask clean as well as combat improvements - like stealth takedowns and weapon customization
-All character's models will be changed to the Last Light version.
-Metro 2033 Redux will gain all weapons from Last Light and its DLCs.
-More realistic weapon handling: the game tracks whether or not there is a round still in the chamber when reloading.

Metro: Last Light:

-Graphical upgrades
-Improved gameplay
-Includes all Last Light downloadable content.
-Players will be able to check their watch and inventory.

Overall Updates:

-Both games now support Ranger mode, a hardcore difficulty that strips away HUD and other on-screen prompts, leaving you to rely on knowledge of your equipment to survive in the metro.
-Each title can be played in one of two difficulty modes: Survival or Spartan. Survival is modeled after Metro 2033, having more limited supplies and ammunition, slower reload speeds and tougher enemy AI. Spartan makes the game more action- oriented and gives players more resources, in the style of Metro: Last Light.

Sunset Overdrive looks amazing...
totally agree it looks like something i will really enjoy while 
nthat.gif
a facie 

[COLOR=#red]Madden Help...

Can anyone tell me where or who I would download a proper miami dolphins play book from. It is literally almost the same exact playbook as last year. 3-5 different versions of I formation when the rarely run the I isn't the business. Where could I find that at? Is it as simple as "search"... never really downloaded play books and such.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]Madden Help...

Can anyone tell me where or who I would download a proper miami dolphins play book from. It is literally almost the same exact playbook as last year. 3-5 different versions of I formation when the rarely run the I isn't the business. Where could I find that at? Is it as simple as "search"... never really downloaded play books and such.[/COLOR]

You may need to wait a bit someone will upload one

Can we do a niketalk league for xbox 1, i know theyre doing a ps4 one

Count me in flats707

[COLOR=#red]I figured that much... didn't know if there were go to guys or anything though. I think I'll try my hand at making it as well.
[/COLOR]

Microsoft is planning to sell the stand-alone Kinect sensor for $149 beginning on or around October 6. The timing is ideal as it leads well into the holiday season in the US and other countries, making the add-on an excellent gift for those who already own an Xbox One without the next-gen accessory.

Presumably, you should be able to pick up the stand-alone version from stores like Best Buy, Target, and Microsoft, just like buying an Xbox console. Regional availability for the stand-alone Kinect is not known at this time, though the US market is definitely the first to get it.

All the cats who bought one without a kinect and are salty about their friends saying "Xbox, Record that" all the time and they swear they got better clips but cant proove it :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom