Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Me and 2 of my boys did one of the random level 18 Vanguard Strikes earlier. It gave us a Venus Strike and that was ridiculously hard WITH timed respawning :lol:. Took us like an hour and I'd say we died a combined 15-20 times. Probably wouldn't have finished it if we had to manually revive each other.

Anyone see the dude downstairs in the Tower selling crazy armor/guns? I Googled him and apparently he's only there on weekends :lol:. He has some beastly stuff but you need like 23 Strange Coins to buy any of it. I have 2 :lol:.

Last edited:
Now I own DR3, TF, and BF4.

From a gears of war gameplay standpoint, is PVZ worth $20 to you?

Is Ryse worth a cop or is it a bargain bin purchase?

_-Forza-Horizon-2-Xbox-One-_.jpg

usainbolt.gif

Pvz is probably the best game I've played this generation so far. Ryse is a great game but it's only 6 hours. So it'll fly by. Not worth a buy for more than $20

I probably wouldn't have bought Bf4. Ea access is cheaper and chances are in 2 months you'll want to play another game

Pvz is probably the best game I've played this generation so far. Ryse is a great game but it's only 6 hours. So it'll fly by. Not worth a buy for more than $20

I probably wouldn't have bought Bf4. Ea access is cheaper and chances are in 2 months you'll want to play another game
When you die in PVZ, how long do you have to wait till you can respawn?

When you die in PVZ, how long do you have to wait till you can respawn?

Almost right away. or you can wait and be revived. Being revived subtracts a kill from the opposing teams score. Its a class based shooter lil BF, except the classes are actually different. Lotta customization and variation of characters

Wait on Ryse iYen iYen you can beat it in 2 days. Looks awesome though. Jus rent it... Wasted sooo much money on **** i end up trading back for next to nothing

Anyway came in here jus to say dont buy NHL. EA is trippin bruh. Game looks phenominal buttt how the hell you miss legit half the game modes haha no fantasy draft or create a player or multiplayer player modes. :x disgusting . Theyre getting so fat and lazy. We waited a year for this? Sad

Was just gonna say didn't they not release it last year so they can have it all ready for this year :rofl: smh

i aint eem finna front, im coppin gta again & they already got me for the 150 collectors edition or whatever it was called

I'm wit the dudes that said they are terrible at crucible 
sick.gif
mean.gif

Cats in there playing like they've owned this game a year already. All these exotic weapons 
eek.gif

I wonder if Shadow of Mordor will be good. If I trade Destiny back in before oct 10, I get $40 gamestop credit, but not much will be out by that time.

My friend picked up the madden bundle over the weekend, but Im going to be busy with class for now so I decided to preorder the advanced warfare bundle.

So ill be down to play that, love Halo so the MCC and Halo 5 are must cops.

Xbox Gt - DynamiteHost

Last edited:
That BF4 game save BS just happened to me on the 360...

How do you prevent this on the xb1 or there is no real solution?

Back
Top Bottom