Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
So many great games coming out in the next two months, man. My wallet aint ready.

MGS V right now is the game of the year for me.  Only game I see close to that is Fallout 4. We'll see, though.

Star Wars,  Black Ops 3 and Tomb Raider 
pimp.gif
 My body is ready.

What sens is this? Like 6?
5 sens
A better question is, what ranks were the other team? Like rank 2, 4, 2, and 1? Yea that's right, I'm hating because you're good and better than me.
haha i'm only a 21 so it's a mixed bag when it comes to people i get matched up with
I could tell. I'm trying to force myself to go back to 3 even with the whole reticle sliding thing cause you just dont turn fast enough on 1-2

By challenging everything!

But nah thats really been the drawback of it. I just went back to 3 today and am just going to try and deal with it.

haha i feel it. back in the day i played on 7 because i thought higher sens = better player :smh: :lol:

Halo 5 and fallout for me as new games for the fall i can wait on tomb raider but it's gonna be a dope game not just one I spend 65$ on

I just need Halo 5, BO3, Tomb raider and transformers devastation for like $20. Not paying full price for it

On top of those I'm saving space for a few backwards compatibility games.

Last edited:
Looking forward to the new multiplayer games. Battlefront beta is fun but i'm bored with playing the same maps :'D

My boy is trying to get an Xbox one, best way to go about trading in his old one? He has an Xbox 360
Arcade

"Gamers have discovered that you can access Cortana in the latest preview simply by visiting the settings menu, going up and mashing the A button multiple times. It doesn't offer the full range of Xbox commands just yet, but you can access any information that's already available in Cortana on other platforms, like your calendar"

My boy is trying to get an Xbox one, best way to go about trading in his old one? He has an Xbox 360
Arcade
He might get like 50 at best buy but an arcade one is a hard sell. when 500gb 360s are 200 brand new

Try Amazon trade in for Xbox arcade 120 gb they are giving 56$ they fluctuate in price, they are giving 50$ for a wwe brawlstick I bought for 19.99 clearance at GameStop...but I took it apart and changed the picture so don't think they'll take it anymore but I'm gonna email them anyway

Last edited:
Arcade

Keep a look out for Microsoft deals. Back in June they were giving $100 for ANY 360 (as long as it worked). That $100 would go towards the purchase of a X1. That's how I got mine since my 360 was only 20GB.

I'M A HUGE HALO FANBOY AND HALO 5 WILL BE THE FIRST HALO THAT I DID NOT PRE-ORDER OR GET A COPY OF EARLY, IF THAT SAYS ANYTHING.

WILL HALO 5 BE A DECENT GAME? PROBABLY.

WILL IT BE LIT THOUGH? SERIOUSLY DOUBT IT.

THE MORE THINGS THEY REVEAL ABOUT THE GAME, THE MORE I'M LIKE, "EHHHH...". ESPECIALLY THOSE REQ CARDS GARBAGE THEY ARE ADDING.

I DO LIKE THE FOCUS ON MLG AND SERIOUS COMPETITIVE PLAY, WHICH IS WHY I'M NOT GONNA DISMISS THE GAME OUTRIGHT.

HALO 5 IS GOING TO DO NUMBERS. THERE IS NO WAY THAT IT ISN'T, BUT I JUDGE SUCCESS BY HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE STILL PLAYING IN 1 MONTH, 2 MONTHS, 3 MONTHS, ETC.

PEOPLE IN HERE SAYING, "IT'S LIT!", " :pimp: ", "I'M COPPING DAY ONE!", THOSE ARE THE SAME PEOPLE AREN'T EVEN PLAYING ANYMORE 1 MONTH AFTER DROP DATE.

I'LL BE WATCHING STREAMS AND YOUTUBE VIDEOS FROM MLG AND OTHER HIGH LEVEL PLAYERS TO GET THEIR OPINION OF HOW THE GAME IS BEFORE I BUY.

I DON'T WANT TO PLAY HALO WITH CASUALS. I WANT A HIGHLY COMPETITIVE HALO ENVIRONMENT, SO THEIR OPINION MATTERS TO ME.

I'M A HUGE HALO FANBOY AND HALO 5 WILL BE THE FIRST HALO THAT I DID NOT PRE-ORDER OR GET A COPY OF EARLY, IF THAT SAYS ANYTHING.

WILL HALO 5 BE A DECENT GAME? PROBABLY.

WILL IT BE LIT THOUGH? SERIOUSLY DOUBT IT.

I feel confident that the Campaign will deliver as 343 is far better than Bungie at incorporating and introducing fans to the extended lore.

However, when it comes to MP, I agree that Halo no longer feels like Halo but IMO that is an issue with most FPS titles today. They tend to "borrow" from each ad nauseum that AAA titles no longer feel unique. Personally, I am not buying H5 as someone looking for a competitive shooter but rather as someone looking to enjoy another chapter in a story I enjoy very much. I can see where someone can feel unenthusiastic if MP is all they are looking for.

So does this all justify a $60 purchase? Maybe, maybe not....Its all perspective.

THE MORE THINGS THEY REVEAL ABOUT THE GAME, THE MORE I'M LIKE, "EHHHH...". ESPECIALLY THOSE REQ CARDS GARBAGE THEY ARE ADDING.

REQ cards are ONLY for Warzone which is mutually exclusive from Arena MP. The REQ cards are another symptom of a much larger issue - microtransactions vs. Development Cost vs. Fixed $60 base price - but thats for another time. Arena MP will resemble the MP everyone played during the Beta (yes...yes, I know sprint sucks but its equally as damaging to take it out at this point).

I DO LIKE THE FOCUS ON MLG AND SERIOUS COMPETITIVE PLAY, WHICH IS WHY I'M NOT GONNA DISMISS THE GAME OUTRIGHT.

Agreed. 100%

PEOPLE IN HERE SAYING, "IT'S LIT!", ":pimp:", "I'M COPPING DAY ONE!", THOSE ARE THE SAME PEOPLE AREN'T EVEN PLAYING ANYMORE 1 MONTH AFTER DROP DATE.

You can't blame people for enjoying multiple titles and moving onto whats new. With that said, I will play H5 as well as FO4, SWBF, etc. for more than a month as long as there is enough content.

I'LL BE WATCHING STREAMS AND YOUTUBE VIDEOS FROM MLG AND OTHER HIGH LEVEL PLAYERS TO GET THEIR OPINION OF HOW THE GAME IS BEFORE I BUY.

I DON'T WANT TO PLAY HALO WITH CASUALS. I WANT A HIGHLY COMPETITIVE HALO ENVIRONMENT, SO THEIR OPINION MATTERS TO ME.

Fair enough, my only "issue" with "Pro" player opinions is the lack of transparency when it comes to their sponsorships. As well as the personal negative bias from many of them when their skills dont translate into the next title or their preconceived notions. Saw it happen from H1 to H2 and from H2 to H3; I wont be surprised when certain pros say "THIZ SAUCKS BALLZ CAUSE REAONSZ."

With all that said, I am going play H5 with an open mind but knowing damn well that no game will ever recreate the gaming culture from H2.

View media item 1744879

haha i feel it. back in the day i played on 7 because i thought higher sens = better player :smh: :lol:

Hilarious, everyone always freaked out when I told em i played on 3 and 2.

"Oh my god dude how tf do you aim with your sensitivity so low? Wayyyyy too slow to do good."

I always pointed at Roy on the MLG Pro Circuit.. I think dude was running a 2 sensitivity and he had the most accurate BR in H3.

Sitting there like (insert #DealWithIt GIF here)

Went away for the weekend and yall argued halo only. No surprises in this thread.

JK.

What we playing today? I actually started Uncharted last night, cheating on yall. I feel a way man, still no new UI experience for me.

Went away for the weekend and yall argued halo only. No surprises in this thread.

JK.

What we playing today? I actually started Uncharted last night, cheating on yall. I feel a way man, still no new UI experience for me.
you try battlefront yet? i aint like it that much but it got extended till tomorrow 

Back
Top Bottom