Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Eh. Doesn't matter to me what it looks like. I already got through and bought that one last night.

Everybody's hands are different :lol: I love PS4 controllers. It blows my mind when people complain about their thumbs touching, like what the hell are yall doing :x I thought the X1 was too small at first but I've gotten used to it. I also had an issue with my fingers getting pinched in the trigger buttons when playing BF4 :lol:

I've been playing unchartered and it's really making me hate the ps controller aiming is horrible with it
Really? That's unfortunate bro. How are you liking the game so far?

Everybody's hands are different
laugh.gif
I love PS4 controllers. It blows my mind when people complain about their thumbs touching, like what the hell are yall doing
sick.gif
I thought the X1 was too small at first but I've gotten used to it. I also had an issue with my fingers getting pinched in the trigger buttons when playing BF4
laugh.gif
I've been playing unchartered and it's really making me hate the ps controller aiming is horrible with it
It's cool, not WOW'ed yet but I'm gonna finish it. The 1st one seems short Im like 30% in like 2 sittings, not even extended gameplay.

I hear yall always talk about part 2, so maybe I will be sold as a fan when I get to that, just been playing a lot of Destiny.

Everybody's hands are different :lol: I love PS4 controllers. It blows my mind when people complain about their thumbs touching, like what the hell are yall doing :x I thought the X1 was too small at first but I've gotten used to it. I also had an issue with my fingers getting pinched in the trigger buttons when playing BF4 :lol:

It's cool, not WOW'ed yet but I'm gonna finish it. The 1st one seems short Im like 30% in like 2 sittings, not even extended gameplay.

I hear yall always talk about part 2, so maybe I will be sold as a fan when I get to that, just been playing a lot of Destiny.
Told u uncharted was extra average

@MR HIGHNESS @Antidope @shottadru

You guys are sure it's the new controller without the chat adapter?

There are two different types I see on that website that mr highness posted.

shottadru where are you seeing the new Halo or Luner white controller for $35?
Gamestop bro, trade in your old controller they give u $35, cop one of the new joints with the difference.

Reserve the white one online being it limited ( no need to pay) but just to make sure they have it, I copped with @KilroytheDon  last week, He copped in LI I got mine off the Ave. It's worth it IMO, U can do chat adapter or not. I prefer the adapter so I can adjust the volume of chat and voice.

The description I read said headphone jack. If it's the one with the stupid chat adaptor thing I'm gonna be mad

[@=https://niketalk.com/members/63433"href" href="https://niketalk.com/members/99870" style="display:inline-block;">@KilroytheDon
 last week, He copped in LI I got mine off the Ave. It's worth it IMO, U can do chat adapter or not. I prefer the adapter so I can adjust the volume of chat and voice.

Oh okay cool cool... I don't think I'm going to mess with that gamestop trade in though.

That site that Mr Highness and Antidope is buying from I'm not sure if that's the new controller with the 3.5mm jack.

No picture that shows of the bottom of that one posted on that jet site.

I have a spare extra controller that a friend bought while he was visiting but we never used.

I think I'm going to try to see if Walmart will accept without a receipt and go that route for an even exchange.

I wish I wouldn't have been lazy and tried to do the EA 2 for $60 scheme that Ricky D Ricky D put us onto last week.

My plan was to trade in the two games and the controller for a Walmart gift certificate and maybe get a new controller with 3.5mm jack and BLOPS3 and maybe Halo 5.

But I half stepped and now Toys R Us took down the deal :smh:

Still might try with the controller though.

The description I read said headphone jack. If it's the one with the stupid chat adaptor thing I'm gonna be mad

Yeah you're right I just read all the way down on the description that it has the headphone jack.

The picture on the box says it comes with a play and charge kit so if it does damn that's a steal, but I doubt it probably just a stock photo.

Think I'm going to try the return to Walmart and get the new updated one and see how it goes.

I don't steal cookies
I sample them
If they're good I buy EM
If not I leave EM on the shelf
No different from when u test drive a car before u buy it
So if I go to a restaurant and order some food it's ok if I get a taste and walk out without paying if I didn't like it

I don't steal cookies

I sample them

If they're good I buy EM

So if I go to a restaurant and order some food it's ok if I get a taste and walk out without paying if I didn't like it
Actually
If ur not satisfied
U can either order something else
Or send it back without paying if ur not satisfied with ur meal

I don't steal cookies

I sample them

If they're good I buy EM

Actually
If ur not satisfied
never reorder food, chef gonna send it back with a surprise.

Still curious if you try on boxers and socks while shopping and put them back on the shelf If not satisfied.

I don't steal cookies

I sample them

If they're good I buy EM

Actually

If ur not satisfied

Still curious if you try on boxers and socks while shopping and put them back on the shelf If not satisfied.
I know ur tryna be funny but I'll entertain ur dumb *** question
Nah
Already know my size in both

I know ur tryna be funny but I'll entertain ur dumb *** question
Nah
Already know my size in both
What if they aren't comfortable tho? With your logic my question isn't dumb, it's fitting.

To touch on the controller subject again, the PS4 controller is garbage. It's too light / flimsy for me. Analog sticks can't be taken serious IMO. And the fact that they're equal, not like Xbox where the left analog is higher than the right, kills me.

I don't steal cookies
I sample them
If they're good I buy EM
so you opening packs of cookies and leaving them there famb? that aint no damb sampling b 

and yo comparison dont make no type of sense either b how you gonna compare taken a test drive of a car to eating cookies in the grocery store without paying for it #prayfornawghty

To touch on the controller subject again, the PS4 controller is garbage. It's too light / flimsy for me. Analog sticks can't be taken serious IMO. And the fact that they're equal, not like Xbox where the left analog is higher than the right, kills me.
yea it's why I'll never play a shooter with it

Yeah you're right I just read all the way down on the description that it has the headphone jack.

The picture on the box says it comes with a play and charge kit so if it does damn that's a steal, but I doubt it probably just a stock photo.

Think I'm going to try the return to Walmart and get the new updated one and see how it goes.
I'm pretty sure it's not the 3.5mm one.

The link made no mention of it.

Cancel if you still can. @Antidope  

I did the XB1 stick mod.

Makes it better.

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom