Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
 Did you download part 1 with Games with Gold?

Don't talk Tomb Raider in here unless you use the bow and arrow the whole game, I only use guns when its the only option. I love that about the game. I wish they kept MP in this one, like after I beat it I have no reason to really go back. I don't care about time challenges.

I have it and played through for 360, Xbox One and PS4. I'm well seasoned and I agree bow or nothing. I wish I recorded some of streaks I've pulled off. But gameplay is smooth for it being 30fps. But playing the Definitive Edition on PS4 @ 60fps is so much better than Xbox One's 30fps. Most people don't notice or care but it makes a great difference to me.

Well you have to connect to the Internet to run that interface, also it's constantly updating.. With different YouTube vids, different games for sale, that stuff is constantly changing, call Microsoft bet that's the first thing they ask you

Are you saying the actual Home Screen is on the web? I know what a GUI is, but its two different things to say the Home Screen is on the web vs accessing Web apps from a Home screen that is part of the OS.

I dont see how using the live tv app which is connected to an antenna should have anything to do with an internet connection outside of populating the tv listings.

I`m not saying you are wrong, Im just trying to make sure I understand what you are telling me.

:lol: memph back on loaner status

I've seen him on h5 more than BF too which is surprising since he said he was dropping all for BF. Didn't know that meant he was dropping all friends :nerd:

ITS SUPREME BOGO, JORDAN 11, YEEZY SEASON. WILL BE BACK GAMING AGAIN ONCE THAT COLS DOWN. GOTTA MAKE THAT MONEY FIRST. ALSO IM HEADING TO HAWAII FOR THE NEXT WEEK SO WONT PLAY ANY GAMES UNTIL GET BACK :lol:

:lol: memph back on loaner status

I've seen him on h5 more than BF too which is surprising since he said he was dropping all for BF. Didn't know that meant he was dropping all friends :nerd:

ITS SUPREME BOGO, JORDAN 11, YEEZY SEASON. WILL BE BACK GAMING AGAIN ONCE THAT COLS DOWN. GOTTA MAKE THAT MONEY FIRST. ALSO IM HEADING TO HAWAII FOR THE NEXT WEEK SO WONT PLAY ANY GAMES UNTIL GET BACK :lol:

ALL I JUST READ WAS EXCUSES. WE HAD A WHOLE CONVO ABOUT TODAY AND THIS IS ALL YOU GAVE US? FOUL IS THEE.

laugh.gif
memph back on loaner status

I've seen him on h5 more than BF too which is surprising since he said he was dropping all for BF. Didn't know that meant he was dropping all friends
nerd.gif
ITS SUPREME BOGO, JORDAN 11, YEEZY SEASON. WILL BE BACK GAMING AGAIN ONCE THAT COLS DOWN. GOTTA MAKE THAT MONEY FIRST. ALSO IM HEADING TO HAWAII FOR THE NEXT WEEK SO WONT PLAY ANY GAMES UNTIL GET BACK
laugh.gif
ALL I JUST READ WAS EXCUSES. WE HAD A WHOLE CONVO ABOUT TODAY AND THIS IS ALL YOU GAVE US? FOUL IS THEE.
WHY YOU SCREAMING AT MEMPHIS BRO

Defnitely enjoying my time with the Division Alpha
Mostly been doing the SP stuff, haven't really gotten into the PVP yet, but so far the game looks great and seems to run perfectly fine, especially considering its not even a beta

About over 50% complete with Rise of the Tomb Raider. That's including optional tombs, relics, survival caches, etc. It is my current favorite title in a while.

HI FELLAS!

ANYONE PLAYING FO4, WHAT ARMOUR/GEAR ARE YOU WEARING? WHERE DID YOU FIND IT?
MY CARRYING IS LIKE 395, IS THE ONLY WAY YOU GET IT HIGHER BY CRAFTING POCKETS AND LEVELING STRENGTH?

Defnitely enjoying my time with the Division Alpha
Mostly been doing the SP stuff, haven't really gotten into the PVP yet, but so far the game looks great and seems to run perfectly fine, especially considering its not even a beta
How exactly do you get into PVP? I really want to play against other players.

Also, have you managed to find any lock picks? I really want to get into those locked rooms.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom