Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I started working on the gold camo for the shotguns and I thought you only needed one shot kills instead of headshots, but unfortunately that only applies to the first shotgun -__-

I am tempted to buy Alien:Isolation - The Collection for $10.

I started working on the gold camo for the shotguns and I thought you only needed one shot kills instead of headshots, but unfortunately that only applies to the first shotgun -__-

I am tempted to buy Alien:Isolation - The Collection for $10.

The first shotgun and the last one.. I can't even imagine how frustrating this Haymaker is gonna be :smh:

Headshots with a shotty? No thanks :lol:. You can't even get those by accident. The Dark Matter Camo is pretty sick though.

All the shotguns (except KRM) have a very tight pellet spread in this cod. They reward aiming with shotguns in this game quite a bit.

Also, laser attachment tightens the pellet spread as well for hip firing.

The headshots are very possible.

All the shotguns (except KRM) have a very tight pellet spread in this cod. They reward aiming with shotguns in this game quite a bit.

I'm starting them today. I'll probably start with the headshot ones so I get the difficulty out early.

I ADS for all my headshots, so if what you say is true then I should have a decent time getting it done. Will update later.

My boy has an issue where he doesn't get party invites or game invites anybody know anything about this?

I'm starting them today. I'll probably start with the headshot ones so I get the difficulty out early.

I ADS for all my headshots, so if what you say is true then I should have a decent time getting it done. Will update later.

the ADS factor is very real :smile:

KRM Spread:

205 Brecci Spread:

Haymaker Spread:

Argus Spread:

Last edited:
Nah. I'm doing headshots in Hardcore.

Plus SMG's don't have high caliber, only FMJ.
TRUE 

lol well that was a dumb question i should have known that 

been playing 2k to much 
roll.gif

keep putting that work in tho bro 

Last edited:
TRUE 

lol well that was a dumb question i should have known that 

been playing 2k to much :rofl:  

keep putting that work in tho bro 

:lol:

My friend is telling me to slow down but I honestly really want this camo. Purple is my favorite color. :smokin

He says I won't have anything to do after, but I disagree. I'm a competitive player so running Arena and stuff for Wins / Kills is entertaining enough for me.

DJ, I watched those videos and it made me feel much better about this camo challenge. :lol: I ADS for all my headshots so I'm pretty excited to get this started. Shotties and LMG's should be a grind but the Snipers I think I'll have fun with

What prestige are you now?

I've been at Prestige 3 Max level since I was finishing up my M8. Probably gonna hold off on going to 4 til I finish my Shotguns.. maybe even the LMG's. I don't wanna get into a position where I have to take a break and wait until I unlock a gun.

You have plenty game left. Master prestige extends the game A LOT

I'm sayin..

Anybody know how it works to use old Prestige emblems? Do you hit Master Prestige an then it just goes "Congrats, you get to pick which emblem you'd like to use!" and shows you the entire list? Or are certain ones unlocked at certain levels?

I'm lagging on my diamond smg's cuz i keep prestiging :lol:

entered 5th prestige last night.

Only have the kuda and vesper (1 challenge left) gold :x

I finished my wildcard challenges though to get a moving calling card i've been wanting. That derailed my diamond SMGs also. hopefully this weekend i can swing diamond smgs

Back
Top Bottom