Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
The new COD looks great. Debating on whether or not to preorder so I can play the beta a little earlier.

do the amazon trick

did it on monday.. pre order and wait for the code to come in via email then cancel the pre order on amazon

1568405199.png

I wanted to get borderlands, but I'm going to hold off for like a month and see.

I have the handsome collection, but never finished it and only started Borderlands 2.

what's the amazon trick?

pre order it via amazon and wait till you get the voucher code via email.. once you get the voucher code you can cancel your pre order

once you get the email you have to type the promotional code into callofduty.com/redeem

after that you have to wait for another email which will be the key to download the beta

amazon dont take out money since its a pre order

pre order it via amazon and wait till you get the voucher code via email.. once you get the voucher code you can cancel your pre order

once you get the email you have to type the promotional code into callofduty.com/redeem

after that you have to wait for another email which will be the key to download the beta

amazon dont take out money since its a pre order
Took me like 24hrs to get my code :smokin.

**** man my xbox was updating this morning before work and it crashed

now my **** is stuck on the green screen of death smh.. had to leave for work earlier hopefully i can figure it out tonight

now my **** is stuck on the green screen of death smh.. had to leave for work earlier hopefully i can figure it out tonight

Damn!!!!!!!!!!!! You got a Scorpio? Or one S?

Power system all the way down. Unplug from wall then console then power brick. Wait 30 minutes. Plug back in. Fire it up. Should fix it. Mines does it all the time. Fixed it Everytime. Mines is a OG X1 too.

Back
Top Bottom