XBX 360/PS3 Online Gaming: Home of Racists & Crybabies? (Pics):::: Share Your Stories

I hear it all the time especially on halo 3 and halo reach beta. I just ignore the immaturity and screaming, lol @ these lames.

I've had people even racist with me on UNO, it never starts out racist but once they hear my voice they know im black.

People on Mortal Kombat Ultimate get so mad when i beat them because i dont use combos and they know every fatality for each character.

its pretty bad on halo too. At least every other game I get called a N*gger or a ##!% or some racial slur. I am black (mixed) but it amazes because they either know my race or they talk like that all the time.

mw2 on ps3 is cool.  i rarely hear anyone say anything racist.  mostly dudes just talk trash and it gets hilarious.

laugh.gif
I get talked about in lobbies and receive messages all the time.

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Thats funny! when I beat guys like from the UK or the Netherlands or China I send them messages that say "USA USA USA"
laugh.gif

f3uark.jpg

Kimbo Slice tho? Thats downright diabolical!
sick.gif

nvtgdt.png

no
qqsfph.png

no
aphbb4.png

no

indifferent.gif
like get over it...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Whenever I'm playing MW2 on 360, I just mute, mute, mute, mute, and do it with every single player in the lobby. I don't get why people don't mute, all there is is just racists or kids. Even if they aren't spewing bigotry and saying random stuff, I just lose my advantage of Ninja pro advantage and can't sound %!+%$ properly.

I don't know if its been mentioned, but Halo 3 was one of the MOST racist games when I played online..

I usually just get F U cheating f*gg*t when I'm playing MW2.
laugh.gif

PS3 dudes will go back and forth about nothing then after a game everyone somehow cheated/glitched/etc.

Don't let me get started on SSFIV.

I beat some trashy cat down 15 straight games with different characters and on the last game I let him win. and he just yelled out "F U Loser!. Your life Sucks and you'll never get ({l})" Then disconnected.
laugh.gif

I just ran into a very racist british dude on Xbox Live. It was sad to say the least. We were playing Halo Reach and dude got hot at me for tagging him with a sticky after he (being on my team tried to cheat and take my flag (out of the base and put it back in to score the point.

Other than that you get kats that will here the way I talk and pinpoint that I am black. They throw a few cracks, but I rarely responed back to ignorance.

Lot of British dudes are racist and talk a whole lot of smack esp. in halo games.

Back
Top Bottom