XBX 360/PS3 Online Gaming: Home of Racists & Crybabies? (Pics):::: Share Your Stories

I just started playing online for the 1st time in my life about 4 months ago... one thing I've learned are that there are some CRAZY dudes online. Racists, anti-semites, homophobes, and just all around jerks... and for some reason they all play NBA 2K10
laugh.gif

I win a lot more than I lose on 2K10... but dudes like the guy in the other thread gotta learn to take their loss like a man... sometimes 2K servers crash and games end early and even tho I'm up I'll receive the loss. or my guys will have a delayed reaction but all in all the game online is much more fun than playing association especially when you play someone who actually knows the game...

but then theres guys who HATE to lose and send threats and anything else after and during the match.. these are the guys that should be banned or forced to take breaks between games.... I wish the game would automatically end after 25 point defecits... would save me a ton of time and I wouldn't have to get messages like these...

14vljkj.jpg

nofzpc.jpg

6zbu2v.jpg

91jl38.jpg

208cvvq.jpg

30jlg0i.jpg

These are almost all from the past two weeks....

of course I'm not 100% innocent myself. Like if we play a 40 minute game and then as the game winds down to 30 seconds left and you pull the plug and it says connection lost I usually let you hear about it because you wasted my time AND still received a loss... or if you spend the game beasting with Lebron Dwight or Kobe/Gasol AND I STILL WIN I usually let you hear about it too lol but yea my point...

I think online gaming should be monitored sometimes so no one has to deal with things like this... I mean I can just imagine some 8 year old getting screamed on because he's giving the business to some racist 40 year old in Madden. Dudes need to grow up, take the loss and move on...

I've beaten guys in the top 10 and sometimes you get a nice guy that will say good game and I'll congratulate guys if they win in a close game or something too... but most the guys I thrash get pissy and send these messages... one dude sent me like 7 voice messages complaining about calls and begging me to play him again... its pathetic.

But yea share your stories. Have you experienced this playing online? I NEVER use my headset because of the things I've heard haha

laugh.gif

I play Fifa and NCAA Football on Xbox Live and those dudes get extra salty when you get a W. I even get messages in different languages
smh.gif
laugh.gif

moz-screenshot-5.png
x3rxh.jpg

2roql8k.jpg

Thats funny! when I beat guys like from the UK or the Netherlands or China I send them messages that say "USA USA USA"
laugh.gif

f3uark.jpg

Kimbo Slice tho? Thats downright diabolical!
sick.gif

nvtgdt.png

no
qqsfph.png

no
aphbb4.png

no

indifferent.gif
like get over it...

i remember i played someone that used the cavs, right from the top off, pass to lebron, drive and dunk, the entire playbook for 4 quarters

not only that, during my freethrows, they would pause and unpause the game to mess up my free throw timing

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

i remember i played someone that used the cavs, right from the top off, pass to lebron, drive and dunk, the entire playbook for 4 quarters

not only that, during my freethrows, they would pause and unpause the game to mess up my free throw timing
only dudes who stay losing pull that one

there is this dude cats and devils or some crap that keeps messaging me talking crap. i give him some sarcastic reply (usually say.. "yeah, that's awesome") and it gets him more pissed. it's
laugh.gif
tho, they take the time to write out an angry message over an online game.

Pffff those are compliments and good comments compared to what was said in Halo 2
smh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

damn I miss that game
frown.gif

laugh.gif
the only time i get pissed and send someone a message is if they camp, i can't stand people who camp. i remember i sent a message to some dude and messaged me back u mad? he turned out to be a nter
laugh.gif

so funny when dudes quit or disconnect when i'm whooping them with the nets/t'wolves/wizards. i end up saying something to get them heated even more, just so i can get a reply for the lulz

i just got my First Nuke. I was all happy, thought i was gettin a friend request....got called a (bad word for hom os)

lol you guys think sports games are bad? imagine playing gears of war 2 or modern warfare a lot, nothing but angry racists/sore losers. 9/10 times they dont even have the correct race theyre goin off on haha.

" u play like a ni__er" had me 
laugh.gif

but yea... we just call it racist-box nowdays, everytime I am on the x-box somebody is throwin out the N word... there is more " ima come to your house and stomp you out BK all day" on the PS3 but there is more indirect racist comments on the box. I make sure to hunt down the racist trash talkin monkeys when the game starts, and give them 3 extra shotgun blasts when they are dead for their killcam.

My friend and I where talking about this the other day also.

Wait until you play MW2 online, the amount of racists you get matched up with is astronomical.

I can't plan a single game without someone saying "ni__er".. I recently saw someone with a modded gamertag called "KILL OBAMA" and "GodHatesNIGRZ".

smh.gif

mw2 is the worst, after a win youre in the lobby talking and the next thing you hear is " shut up n_"

" who let you n_ play this game"

mw2 on xbox is home of the racist $@!$*%%%%#*%

Once i beat this guy on guitar hero 3 he was sending messages after the first out of 3 songs, then he said lets play on hard cause i suck and stuff, he picks the only song he beat me on before and i beat him and he got mad then later on he randomly joined a cod game trying to say he's better at them
roll.gif
dude was made saying stuff for days.

Ive ran into alot of racist on live to its normally just kids who think nobody on live is a black or rednecks on gears of war/halo2.

Originally Posted by UnderMedicated

Once i beat this guy on guitar hero 3 he was sending messages after the first out of 3 songs, then he said lets play on hard cause i suck and stuff, he picks the only song he beat me on before and i beat him and he got mad then later on he randomly joined a cod game trying to say he's better at them
roll.gif
dude was made saying stuff for days.

Ive ran into alot of racist on live to its normally just kids who think nobody on live is a black or rednecks on gears of war/halo2.

they get heated with guitar hero too!? damn

Dude, ever since the days of SOCOM on PS2 I realized that internet is full of racists. Aside from all the penises on Chatroulette, they're all racists. Unfortunate.

xbox live is home for the closet racists and live thugs....I use to stay gettin hate messages when I played gears of war. mw2 tho is the worst..everyone on there has a 1 word vocabulary that's consists of the N word
smh.gif

don't grt me wrong trash talkin is fun at times but the amount of racists who hide behind a mic is shameful

While I was playing Halo 3 there was one dude who kept asking everyone if they were a Buddhist and calling them the n-word in a southern accent. Every time someone join in the lobby he would be like " So-so, you a Buddhist +%@+%%?" "You a Buddhist". Dude even messaged me asking me that. It was weird but I have to admit it was mad funny at the time

it's 3 times as bad on xbox live.

probably just because they sold more x boxes. but i think it's mainly because the average user of an xbox is younger than a ps3

Back
Top Bottom