XI / 11 / ELEVEN: Need Opinions on 1995 OG Black/True Reds VS. 2001 Black/Varsity Reds

Holy Bejeezez... I guess that post with the '01 pics is possessed or cursed or somethin... added all the pics & they're  not showin up at least as far as I can see.  If this is redundant, sorry but doesn't look like they're showin up so here goes again.

Both pairs of kicks are in REALLY sick shape so it makes it tougher but price bein similar, it sounds like OGs are winnin in the opinion weigh-in... Thanks for the ongoing detailed comments/feedback!

OG PICS in All their Glory:

Hopefully they're all showin up now!
alien.gif

One more thing... with my crazy narrow feet, is the toe box wider on the retros over the OGs are are they the same fit/cut? Change in width between the two? Sounds like length is close to identical, so not too worried on size... Only thing is the Retros run a half size bigger so if the retros in general run larger, then that might not be good as it could feel like a full size. I got a few pairs of AJ Lows from the 2000-2003 era and they seem true to size but The 2006 & up AJs I own fit a bit larger than OGs and older AJs so I get away with a 1/2 size smaller in most newer retros. Anyway... Wide feet? narrow Feet? Normal Feet? Lemme know what ya think!

One more thing... with my crazy narrow feet, is the toe box wider on the retros over the OGs are are they the same fit/cut? Change in width between the two? Sounds like length is close to identical, so not too worried on size... Only thing is the Retros run a half size bigger so if the retros in general run larger, then that might not be good as it could feel like a full size. I got a few pairs of AJ Lows from the 2000-2003 era and they seem true to size but The 2006 & up AJs I own fit a bit larger than OGs and older AJs so I get away with a 1/2 size smaller in most newer retros. Anyway... Wide feet? narrow Feet? Normal Feet? Lemme know what ya think!

Back
Top Bottom