XI Columbia's vs Cool Grey

Ok since we've just seen the space jam released, and last year saw the breds I'm thinking the next up will either be the Columbia or the Cool Grey. Which would you rather have released? I'll throw my 2 cents in - The Columbia

Here's a pic from www.jumpmankicks.com/

air-jordan-11-xi-original-og-columbia-white-columbia-blue-black-1a.jpg

i'd rather have the concords but if it had to be between both of these i would take the cool grey's

I am a cool grey fan...they are on top of my grail list because i never have been able to find a DS pair in a 10 for a decent price
nerd.gif
. Something about the grey that does it for me...the Columbia's with the bluetinted soles are nice...But Cool Greys all day for me

That pic originates from jumpmankicks.com...the owner of the website has those in his personal collection section...and id choose the columbias over coolgreys

Originally Posted by MALCALA622

That pic originates from jumpmankicks.com...the owner of the website has those in his personal collection section...and id choose the columbias over cool greys

My bad, I googled the pic and that's where it showed up. But to appease everyone who is so sensitive about this, it comes from www.jumpmankicks.com . Now lets please get back to what htis thread is really about columbia vs concord.
happy.gif

i've owned a pair of Cool Grey and fell in love. Would love to see them retro.
so, Cool Grey for me
i miss my cool greys
frown.gif

jordan-11-cool-greys-medium-grey-white.jpg

I'd rather see the concords released, but If I had to choose between the two, I would chose the columbias

indifferent.gif
at the herbs who only post useless negative stuff

anyhow i would hope the columbias would get released sometime within the next year or so. thats a shoe that should be retroed every 3-4 years because ofpeoples love for xi's and the fact that they have such a short lifespan because of the inevitable yellowing on the patent leather.

If they released the columbias with a blue sole then I would take those
Other than that its Cool Greys For Me!

Back
Top Bottom