XI/XII Countdown Package: Presale

i did
smile.gif

but they didnt take my SPC
frown.gif

400 + tax for AB residents so $420 cdn...no discounts even for employees...so much for multiple pairs for me....oh well, more money for Christmas shopping!

I pre-order at Footlocker full amount. They guaranteed me I would get a pair in my size. The only reason I did it this early was because I heard they werevery limited. If they don't end up being that limited...
smh.gif

It's still better to pre order now considering the demand for this pack is ridiculous, people that aren't even really into sneakers are gonna bescooping this up.

^ so true! apparently they aren't so limited but sooo many people are copping! 2x for me.. for now!

footlocker will be releasing 11/12 pack on dec 20th due to nearly all 700 pairs being sold out.get your preorders in asap

^ Who confirmed this?

Is it all FL in Canada?

What about people who pre-ordered them a while back, do they all get bumped up to 12/20 too?

My local FL is sold out of my size, does anyone know of any FL or Champs in Toronto that has 9 or 9.5?

Yeah, release date has indeed been pushed up to the 20th.

People who already placed pre-orders should be contacted by their store to inform them of the change if they haven't already.

if you guys don't think you need to preorder, footlocker had 7 hundred some odd packages in the warehouse, over 500 have already been presold. There willprobably not be much if any packages going to the stores if they haven't been preordered.

havent heard about the pack being pushed to dec 20th.... anyone else can confirm this??

^ Double-confirmed !

Just called Eaton Center FL and they say it's true.

Dec 20... They told me to come at 8am.

Just want to remind people when picking up their packs to go with a few friends and be safe. There is GREAT anticipation for this release andthere will be scavengers who will do anything at all cost for these bad boys. HEADS UP T.O NT FAM !

saw the thread in the JB forum.. wow! id rather wait til the 26th to pay with christmas money but having the shoes 6 days earlier is better

if you're a 9, or 11.5 and haven't bought them yet, you better get on it quick cuz there's 2 of each left in the footlocker warehouse as ofyesterday.

damn.. i slept on this hard... I should get on this... hopefully they'll still have some sizes left..

Back
Top Bottom