XI's:Black/White/Red vs Space Jam's

Recently, I was getting quite irretated by the fact that somebody either ask if the Jordan XI's in the December XI/XII pack would be the SpaceJam's. I mean any other post about the pack that I've read it was about having Space Jams either in the Countdown pack or release individually in earlynext year. So I'm trying to think what XI colorway does any Air Jordan fan want seriously, I mean besides the White/Black/Concords, which does look nice,which colorway between the Space Jams and Breds would you take.

f1c262036e227aa56d479d27650f7d804d65a644.gif
5a3265b3e9280a8d63a75a2dddb671602fe78ebd.pjpg
Sorry that the last pic of the Jams' was fake!

eyes.gif

Sorry if they seem a bit fake, I mean I was looking for abigger picture. And yeah they do look kind of funny! And I do like the Breds!

i love ths spacejams, but I like the black/reds a bit more-- mostly because the soles wont turn all yellow!

Originally Posted by dalilboy

those space jams look funny to me

yeah...

next time get your pics from air-jordans.com, nicekicks.com, 23isback.com, pickyourshoes.com ect.....

we dont promote fakes round here
wink.gif

oh black/red XI's btw

Originally Posted by jordanize84

Sorry if they seem a bit fake, I mean I was looking for abigger picture. And yeah they do look kind of funny! And I do like the Breds!

a bit fake?? those are fake

If the clear soles wouldn't yellow, I'd definitely go with the Spacejams, but since yellowing if inevitable, I'll go with the Black.Reds.

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

If the clear soles wouldn't yellow, I'd definitely go with the Spacejams, but since yellowing if inevitable, I'll go with the Black.Reds.
I agree with this

bread all day ... plus u wont have to deal with the yellowing ....
i barely had to clean mine after wear.....
need em back asap!!!!

space jams for quite a few reasons. one, i don't own a pair and you don't come by those as much as you do blk/reds. also, to kind of break up themonotonous scheme of blk/red. either way, i have a thing for both of em. but as far as yellowing goes, i'm not too concerned about that. sea glow workswonders.
smile.gif
and i'm sure the majority of people on this board haveenough shoes in rotation to worry about yellowing so much. it'll happen eventually.

red/blacklooks better hands down but hope the pack comes with the space jams. (because i already have the red/black)

Uh, like it was said, it's going to be Black/White/Varsity Red XI's and White/Black/Taxi XII's. A'ight

And the clear soles on the Space Jams change to yellow anyway, I mean the only way I would get the pack it's because I never had a pair of XI's, But Ihad a pair of XII's-which were the low cut white/black/taxi's. So I would consider getting the pack however there is doubt that it would be SpaceJams-which should release early next year than in the countdown pack. I look forward to having the Black/White/Red XI's wether it's the ones with thered soles-I'm Hoping it would be it, or maybe even the ones with clear soles. And also I would prefer the hightop taxi's as well. I mean where'sthe pics, SHOW ME THE PICS!!!

Back
Top Bottom