XIV customized into Bobby Simmons' PE

Joined Mar 28, 2004

I'm sure some of you have seen these, as I did my first pair last year when they first released. But I did another pair to sell them.

So while my FS thread is being looked over to be approved, decided to share for those of you that haven't seen them:

I'm a sucka for XIVs!

I LOVE the Bobby Simmons' PE, although I saw them after I thought of the idea of making alternate XIV of the White/Black-Oxy XIV. I made myself a pair (that I wear religously). So I made another pair and hopefully someone else can enjoy them:

Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you

Joined Aug 29, 2005
Nice. Black and white always looks good.
TeamFreshPrinceTeam Negrodamus​
Team Falcons
The Free Michael Vick Foundation
TEAM iSketch
I won and I felt goood

Joined Jan 27, 2006
what kind of paint did you use? those are my size too, damn.
they're just shoes..
..is it really that serious?​

Joined Nov 1, 2006
ok those are DOPE but being a Bucks fan why did u chose to do a pair of Bobby Simmons he wack. Also i have to say F**K BOBBY SIMMONS

Joined Mar 10, 2007
you should have kept the grill sliver so these would look identical to bobby's pair
THIS HOW WE CHILL FROM 93'
TIL'

Joined Mar 28, 2004
^No, because Bobby's pair have ribs on them. And I didn't make these to duplicate his, it just so happens that I thought of it and he had some made for him.

Peace

Joined Aug 29, 2005
Is he still with JB??
TeamFreshPrinceTeam Negrodamus​
Team Falcons
The Free Michael Vick Foundation
TEAM iSketch
I won and I felt goood

Joined Dec 31, 2005
those are nice, good work.
TEAMKINGKOOPA

Team Negrodamus​
..:Team TEXAS:..
.:817:.​

Joined Mar 22, 2001
such a nicer addition its not even funny.....white laces I think would be even better.
Do you shop online a eBay.com, FinishLine.com, iTunes Store? If so then sign up and get cash back for shopping at those stores and more @......

Joined Jul 14, 2007
Yo Brim can you post a pic of the ones you wear so I can see how that paint holds up. Yeah I remember your original post of these still hot.

Joined Mar 28, 2004
That's intresting and think I may try the white laces and see the outcome. Thanks for the suggestion.

Yeah, I'll snap some pics. No cracking/chips whatsoever. But there are some scratches, which is hard to avoid from normal wear and tear since I have wore them a lot.

Peace

Joined Mar 28, 2004
Here they are pictured, with the first pair I made almost two years ago:

Joined Mar 24, 2007
i like those better then most of the retros. nice work

S A C R A M E N T O K I N G S

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now