XIV customized into Bobby Simmons' PE

I'm sure some of you have seen these, as I did my first pair last year when they first released. But I did another pair to sell them.

So while my FS thread is being looked over to be approved, decided to share for those of you that haven't seen them:

I'm a sucka for XIVs!

I LOVE the Bobby Simmons' PE, although I saw them after I thought of the idea of making alternate XIV of the White/Black-Oxy XIV. I made myself a pair (that I wear religously). So I made another pair and hopefully someone else can enjoy them:
aj14_blk_sil.jpg
nb4u45.jpg
nb4vp1.jpg
66y5bnn.jpg
4miiqmp.jpg
4r0z24p.jpg
4ttbygi.jpg
63m66c9.jpg
52onbdk.jpg

Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you

Nice. Black and white always looks good.
TeamFreshPrinceTeam Negrodamus​
Team Falcons
The Free Michael Vick Foundation
TEAM iSketch
I won and I felt goood

what kind of paint did you use? those are my size too, damn.
they're just shoes..
..is it really that serious?​

ok those are DOPE but being a Bucks fan why did u chose to do a pair of Bobby Simmons he wack. Also i have to say F**K BOBBY SIMMONS

you should have kept the grill sliver so these would look identical to bobby's pair
THIS HOW WE CHILL FROM 93'
TIL'

^No, because Bobby's pair have ribs on them. And I didn't make these to duplicate his, it just so happens that I thought of it and he had some made for him.

Peace

Is he still with JB??
TeamFreshPrinceTeam Negrodamus​
Team Falcons
The Free Michael Vick Foundation
TEAM iSketch
I won and I felt goood

those are nice, good work.
TEAMKINGKOOPA

Team Negrodamus​
..:Team TEXAS:..
.:817:.​

such a nicer addition its not even funny.....white laces I think would be even better.
Do you shop online a eBay.com, FinishLine.com, iTunes Store? If so then sign up and get cash back for shopping at those stores and more @......

Yo Brim can you post a pic of the ones you wear so I can see how that paint holds up. Yeah I remember your original post of these still hot.

That's intresting and think I may try the white laces and see the outcome. Thanks for the suggestion.

Yeah, I'll snap some pics. No cracking/chips whatsoever. But there are some scratches, which is hard to avoid from normal wear and tear since I have wore them a lot.

Peace

Here they are pictured, with the first pair I made almost two years ago:

5ykggty.jpg

i like those better then most of the retros. nice work
happy.gif

S A C R A M E N T O K I N G S

Back
Top Bottom