XIX White Jan 5, 2019

3B08F83D-15BE-440F-9AEC-54E322A6BD7A.jpeg
THIS JUST IN...HOLLA.

CED B.

i just catched size 13 at footaction... the size backed online
thanks to @2potroast3 for letting know that the 15% coupon worked for this release

I'm glad you caught it in time. That $191 price will really cushion the blow for me if these are just single-zoomed. I happily got my refund back from KicksUSA so now to just to wait for FA's shipping. Size 9s are starting to go so if Footaction pulls some Mocha 3 crap again I may not get a pair. I wouldn't want these for $225 personally if the double-stacked ain't there, but to each their own. There's no way that Mocha discount was a mistake for them to do it again this morning though. They clearly wanted to move a few pairs along knowing these were gonna sit hard at that price.

Still good sizes up to 12.5 on SNKRS. Looks like anyone who wanted them could get them easily. Not saying that’s a bad thing.
Weird, said they were sold out on SNKRS when I made that post , just checked again and it still says sold out

Weird, said they were sold out on SNKRS when I made that post , just checked again and it still says sold out

I saw basically 9-12.5 up when I posted that except for some of the half sizes and still seeing six sizes including my size 11 available. I’m not buying though so don’t know what it would say if I actually hit buy now.

I kept getting alerts on my phone that these were dropping today...
I just kept telling myself man nobody wants that bs wtf and going back to sleep

Did this trash sell out?

I kept getting alerts on my phone that these were dropping today...
I just kept telling myself man nobody wants that bs wtf and going back to sleep

Did this trash sell out?
Don't get the attention you desperately need at home huh lol....came in this thread for us to cuddle you? Lol

Back
Top Bottom