XIX White Jan 5, 2019

Which store (not trying to blow up your spot so DM me if your not wanting a 10.5)? I'm torn I love this shoe, but dont like the Melo branding. Probably try my luck at Active Athlete, been trying to get in touch with Nick with no luck. Might just have to grab these from a reseller :ohwell: if I decide to pull the trigget.

I got a few pairs at willowbrook

Did this rerelease include the mesh bags or booklet/poster that was in the original release? Sad to see that they didn’t use the same sneaker box as the og’s.

None of that. I forgot about the mesh bags, box is imitation of OG fortune cookie box.

I skimmed over the 8 pages of this thread to see if it was mentioned, but it seems like they either fixed the bulge in the weave or at least minimized it this time around. I used to have two of the OG colorways, but the part I didn't like about this shoe was the bulge in the weave area. Side views of this retro look like the silhouette has a nice concave curve now. I see a bit of an outward bulge in some side view pictures, but it's still nowhere near how the OGs had it.

None of that. I forgot about the mesh bags, box is imitation of OG fortune cookie box.

Thanks for the reply appreciate it. Figured they would skimp out on those details. Sucks that they didn’t add them or the booklet poster and lastly the biggest disappointment was not including the original shoe box. Check out my IG for pics. IG name is Ferndaburn2345

Thanks for the reply appreciate it. Figured they would skimp out on those details. Sucks that they didn’t add them or the booklet poster and lastly the biggest disappointment was not including the original shoe box. Check out my IG for pics. IG name is Ferndaburn2345
Just like they skimped on the towel and suede brush for the 18's. They "tried" with the boxes but I feel it's a lazy attempt. ESPECIALLY with the 19 box. That OG folding box was great. Dust bags and "tech card" I knew would be absent. My OG's started to come unglued when I sold them now that I really think about it, so to have a fresh pair I am happy with, even if the price etc isn't up to snuff. Funny thing though...as I was removing the MENS SIZE sticker from the insole it pretty much ripped off all of one of the MELO signatures.

8441B5D8-6971-45B1-BAA0-455F909E67B5.jpeg
3C72FB0E-76CC-42DC-AC65-F114FF690BCB.jpeg
F70A2C35-7FB2-47CE-9535-B8774C955C78.jpeg

I Need a pair of Nike UConn shorts with these... :pimp:

Anyway, my ideal situation is gonna be get these for under retail (I'm aiming for $150 or under), ball in them, have them fall apart, send back to nike for a full retail voucher. If not that, I'm cool with just getting them for $150 or under because they're definitely gonna be ball shoes. Hopefully more colorways come to flood the market and go on sale, too.

The double Zoom is the reason I bought a Foamposite (never cared about them before). Trying it on, I can kind of feel it, but I felt it more in the 18. Most people say the 18 is more comfortable than the Foam anyway.

PS: Just got my Footaction shipping notice! :rofl::rofl:

Funny seeing these come back out. I used to get ****ted on all the time for wearing these. I loved this model. I had every pair except the black and red, I hated the dirty suede color. Wish I still had pics of all my 19s.

Back
Top Bottom