XIX White Jan 5, 2019

Screenshot_20190109-003133.png

On Footaction there's a 20% off code you can use on the 19s. TAKE20. It's only been a few days after release and i cant believe these are 20% off. These are my grails believe it or not. One of the most comfortable shoes I've ever played in. Beautifully crafted. Compared these to my OGs and the Bred CDP I have and the quality is spot on.

can't wait till we see fastpass to cut to shoe in half to see if nike/jb is holding up to their word. they have been shafting cats for sometime now with these subpar retros.

What typical mall stores stocked these? DTLR/Jimmy Jazzes? Cause Online is dried up besides Nike.com far as the footsites are concerned, and almost all of their in-mall locations/branches never even got these in. Smh.

What typical mall stores stocked these? DTLR/Jimmy Jazzes? Cause Online is dried up besides Nike.com far as the footsites are concerned, and almost all of their in-mall locations/branches never even got these in. Smh.
Seen em on footaction websites, but it wasn't a regular GR release. Boutiques like bdga and undftd got them.

$175 plus $7.95 flat rate shipping at jimmyjazz. Almost full size run. Promo code JJMIFAN
Thought about it but gonna hold out for it to go lower (i hope). If i dont get it it wasnt meant to be. :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom