XIX White Jan 5, 2019

upload_2019-3-3_19-13-6.png

joex joex they feel pretty similar to the OGs. I had the black/red OGs and the leather on these retros is a little stiffer, but the support and sole feel the same. Can't say if it's for sure double stacked zoom in the heel but they have the same insole as the OGs which helps a lot. I'm pretty satisfied with how they felt.
Nice, thanks for the feed back!

Was a beautiful spring day and decided to break these OGs out for church and errands after the service (I dress up with slacks and a polo but I do wear sneakers). Double-stack zoom still super cushy!! Loved this colorway!! Still wear my OG white and have the black/red DS. But the West colorway was always a favorite. Enjoy the pic.

IMG_20190324_224548.jpg

Was a beautiful spring day and decided to break these OGs out for church and errands after the service (I dress up with slacks and a polo but I do wear sneakers). Double-stack zoom still super cushy!! Loved this colorway!! Still wear my OG white and have the black/red DS. But the West colorway was always a favorite. Enjoy the pic.

IMG_20190324_224548.jpg

Clean wear. Thanks for posting. Repped.

7EA8ABA9-289E-47C1-A50B-55FCE0CCBB01.jpeg

Got these today $130 shipped! Really wish they’d retro the black/reds. Only need some 15s,16s,20s and i’ll have 1-21, which has been my goal for quite a while. Think i’m gonna grab some 16s next, can’t decide between trophy rooms, soleflys, CEOs, or navy’s.
Nice.
I'll get the CEOs

Just copped a cdp 16 for the low the other day via GOAT.

What do you all think a decent price is on a DS pair of these? Copped the chrome retros when they dropped, and I have OG Bred's and the East Coast pair on the way to me. All I can find for this is a DS pair listed at $275...I feel that's a touch on the steep side...
These are my favorite Jordan signature model and back in 2009 I spent almost $300 for the OG Flint. I'd say if you value them that much then go for it. Personally, I'm looking for this exact colorway and I'd go for it for that price. It's their value to you, not the price that other place on it.

What do you all think a decent price is on a DS pair of these? Copped the chrome retros when they dropped, and I have OG Bred's and the East Coast pair on the way to me. All I can find for this is a DS pair listed at $275...I feel that's a touch on the steep side...

Hey buddy, thanks for quoting my picture. If it's one of your Grails, go for it! I love my pair pictured. Still wear them often and the zoom is still fantastic! The shoes won't crumble either as the midsole is foam and not PU. I'm so glad the XIXs are finally getting some love.

I love my pair they are extremely comfy and I prolly get more looks and comments about them than anything.. really hope they retro the breds... are the CDP 19s okay compared to the original? Been keeping an eye on a pair on ebay.

If I remember correctly, CDP 19s are pretty bad quality and lack the double stacked zoom.

I've been playing ball in my 19s at least once a week since I got them around March and they're still great. My only complaint is that the laces under the shroud don't always stay tight so the lockdown isn't great but the comfort and traction are on point. I can't confirm if the zoom is double stacked. Overall though, quality has been great. I've played in other retros between nike and JB and none have been as durable or as equal to the OG.

I love my pair they are extremely comfy and I prolly get more looks and comments about them than anything.. really hope they retro the breds... are the CDP 19s okay compared to the original? Been keeping an eye on a pair on ebay.

My boy had the CDPs and said they were trash, couldnt even feel the zoom :smh: , which is what made the OG such a good shoe.

My boy had the CDPs and said they were trash, couldnt even feel the zoom :smh: , which is what made the OG such a good shoe.
I had the OG (a new OG pair arrived today too lol) plus the CDP. I ended up returning the CDP almost immediately. Build was comparable but materials and comfort were a big letdown compared to the OG.

Always hated that black nubuck used on the black/red pair. No reason PL wasn't used because it was on the other pairs.

I really really hope they retro the OG black/reds.. it will happen eventually but it’s hard to tell how soon it could be. Wouldn’t be surprised if they did it this year, or in 5 years.. It WILL HAPPEN eventually though..

Meanwhile I’m still waiting for OG 17s more than anything :smh::angry::smh:

Back
Top Bottom