xmen animated series.................FOX KIDS CHECK IN.

Joined Jul 1, 2004
i recently discovered they were now on dvd...
the 90's animated series that is...
and i copped both...
for some reason i think im missing episodes.. were their only these 2 discs?
are theire other episodes from this same exact show?

Joined Jun 2, 2009
The show was on for at least a good couple of years but DVD's hold a LOT of disc space so it probably is just that. Unless its just the first volumethey're releasing or something

Joined Mar 6, 2007
Originally Posted by ThaPeoplesChamp

i recently discovered they were now on dvd...
the 90's animated series that is...
and i copped both...
i heard the release was just a "collection" like a best episodes type of thing, not the entire seasons.

Joined Jul 5, 2003
Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

how did the show end

Prof. Xavier leaves with Lilandra so that he may be cured since he's dying (he was injured by Henry Peter).

It was supposed to end at Season 4 but Fox bought more episodes so there was a season 5.

boomatic206

Banned
Joined Sep 3, 2003
Volume 1 is all of season 1 plus the first 3 episodes of season 2.

Volume 2 is the rest of season 2 plus the first 7 episodes of season 3.

Joined Dec 26, 2004
The coming Apocalypse, awaiting the celestial alignment which is the key to its unleashing, provides for an interesting dialogue between Beast and Jubilee inthis scene.

figured it out just in time to get blasted by the boomerang.

good episode.

Joined Jan 10, 2008
i used to think cyclops was a real g when i watched the cartoons.

after watching the x-men movies, i really hate the guy and i think he's a major simp.

now when i watch the cartoons i just want wolverine to smash the eff out of jean grey.

Joined Nov 17, 2004
I hate the way Jean screams in every damn episode she's in... Other than that pure fire. I miss all the classic cartoons from the 80s and 90s.

Joined Mar 14, 2009
Originally Posted by dunkaruu

"Tell Cyclops I made him a convirtable !" I love that line

It's been over 15 years since that episode aired and I still remember that quote!

Joined Jul 16, 2002
ThaPeoplesChamp wrote:

the dvd's just released this past may...of course there's more episodes coming out later in future dvd's

Joined Apr 11, 2005
I still remember seeing X-Men when I was a kid on Saturdays and some weekdays. The later episodes are missing because I still see the show sometimes when itcomes on Toon Disney at night and I have seen episodes that are not on the dvd hopefully they will come out later. I wished the series would have continued andnot ended the way it did but I think I heard that Fox wanted more control of the show but marvel didn't said no so Fox took it off television even thoughit was their most watched cartoon.

Joined Feb 9, 2008
I remember the Phoenix Saga came on during primetime on Fox. My eyes were glued to the tv set.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now