XQ collection

Ok so I just wanted to know exactly why {if anyone really knows} the air jordan XQ collection only released in china?? I meen how many people would have bought those beautiful 1`s if they were released in the states,,I mean i love JB but im only 17 and im not gonna spend more than 100 bucks on a ticket to china to get a pair of shoes and a bag {although I was on the verge of buying a ticket},,either way i got 2 questions;

Q:Why did the XQ collection only release in China??

Q:Did the japan edition 1`s only release in Japan??

Edited : relax people .
WANTED: RETRO BLACK/INFRARED VI BOX sz10

"A sneakerhead could buy sneakers from sun up to sun down and his/her collection may never be complete".

yes the shoes where only released in china I have a pair thanks to a very good friend
LOWBALLERS 3 NEAR DEADSTOCK SHOES SIZE 9 FOR SALE VC 2 & 3 SHOX SEE MY BUY & SELL POST IN SIZE 9 SECTION EMAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM

Quote:
answer: JB punished the rest of us because you start threads like this one. Thanx alot.
er, yes, I believe they only released in China, as well Japan Edition 1's.
I like donuts and Cindy.

^^^Yeah.

Quote:
The Air Jordan Retro 1 China Xq have only released in China and rumor has it only 240 pairs will release. This package also comes with the Air Jordan 23 Classic (sold individually), a special bag along with matching shirts, hats and a messenger bag. Prices are not cheap, I have seen them go for $600 - $1300.
I like donuts and Cindy.

249466840.jpg
253162812.jpg
Quote:
i got 2 packs of them....i dont mean to brag but i only have 2 out of the 240
:pimp:
pimp.gif
256831519.jpg
256831519.jpg

LOWBALLERS 3 NEAR DEADSTOCK SHOES SIZE 9 FOR SALE VC 2 & 3 SHOX SEE MY BUY & SELL POST IN SIZE 9 SECTION EMAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM

Damn.. did you need all them.... What did you pay for all them.

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
IX COOL GREY
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RRD
XIX... BLACK/RRED

Quote:
You're not funny. The guy asked a sincere question, he deserves a sincere answer.

Would you like me to edit my post so you can sleep well tonight? Would you like me to apologize as well ?

"A sneakerhead could buy sneakers from sun up to sun down and his/her collection may never be complete".

And to 160Jordansdeep, one word NICE

Quote:
Would you like me to edit my post

Maybe your attitude too....I dun care how old you are or whether you are a real estate agent, with that comment you sound like 5!

Quote:
You're not funny. The guy asked a sincere question, he deserves a sincere answer.

Plus for someone who just got on NT you sound like a try-hard....next time just don't bother posting and quit try to amuse anybody with that kinda of smart-Alec punch line

a7rome I'm sorry fam. I didn't mean to hurt people's feeling. Damn

Quote:
And to 160Jordansdeep, one word NICE
Thanks man
Quote:
Damn.. did you need all them.... What did you pay for all them.
i sold them and kept the jordan 1 and the classic 23's for myself and i paid a very good price for them.

Quote:
Q:Why did the XQ collection only release in China??

Q :D
happy.gif
id the japan edition 1`s only release in Japan??

Not sure why it's only in China, but it's suppose to be only in China as the design is specially matched with Chinese design.

Japan Edition is only released in Japan.

PS: cool it people, he already editted his flame post.
His attitude may not sounds right but just cool it to prevent things gone worse. :smile:
smile.gif
Indohan

Quote:
Super Sweet 160jordansdeep!!!!!!!
Thanks

Also my guess the jordan 1's where or are released in japan and china is the 1's are a popular shoe to begin with in all of asia.

Dont forget the china 1'a also hit Hong kong. Marqueesole.com does have one pair of china 1's for sale.

danggggggggggggggggggg you know i'd kill for a pair of these.
"more money, more checks, i'm addicted to fresh,
six pairs of kicks is my definition of twelve steps."

Pretty much XQ Collection is just the heritage and culture or China/Asia integrated into that collection (Jordan I, Jordan Classic, Fitted Hat, T-Shirt, and Duffle/DJ Bag)
The original reason why the XQ was put out to begin with was to commemorate/honor the up coming olympics.
Hope that clears things up

Quote:
Q :D
happy.gif
japan editionJapan??

Because they were japan editions :nerd:
nerd.gif
Team Lakers1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002
DODGERS
1955 - 1959 - 1963 - 1965 - 1981 - 1988​

Back
Top Bottom