XV Low 20 Anniversary

This week celebrates the 20 year anniversary of the XV Low. Anyone have any left? Post pictures or talk about good memories, or what ones you owned. Have a blessed day.

While I don’t care for the shoe now, it’ll always have a place in my heart. The Carolina mids were the last pair my grandmother bought for me before she passed. Sophomore year of HS....man man man.....
Edit....you said lows....my bad

I still have me white/red lows, they’re at my parents house though, so no pics. And just for the record, the white/red pair dropped in May of 2000, so the anniversary has passed.

It would have been interesting if Clot would have done the XV low instead of the XIII or XIV. Can someone please photo shop what that would look like?

Even though this isn’t a low but this month (not sure on week or day) marks the anniversary also of Mike Bibbys Grizzlies PE.
1599095964524.jpeg

New XV colorways have potential. I have made several. 2K of course. Its just up to Nike/JB at this point. Never was a fan of lows though. Not holding my breath.

The all blacks would work a lot better if the red strip on the back/sole was a stronger red and not that washed out plastic looking pastel red. The red of the jumpan on the tongue is the perfect hue.

The mock up of the white/black/red is fire. This shoe has plenty to offer beyond just coloring the midplate, but that seems to be the default. I really love my Obsidians way more than I thought I would.

Thought these were seriously underrated, as well as the Air Jordan LITE that came out kinda around that time

Dudes in my gym rocked these, the good old days when Team Jordan-type stuff was all over

Back
Top Bottom