XX3 ad campaign to begin Jan. 14th- more info inside...

Haha seems like because Jordan spent so much time ensuring quality and craftsmanship with the XX3, everything else, retros, teams, and flagship were put on thebackbuner. I see NY GIANTS 11 picked up on that too. Nikebiz.com is also a great reference and "behind the scenes" tidbit.

Yo thanks for the info. It is always interesting to hear about the whys a product was created. In that respect, I will have much more respect for the fact thatJB has found a new way of making shoes and still charge people out od the**@@ to buy it. Sad part is that I am still going to buy these shoes, lol

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

blco02 - Thank you very much sir.

These are the types of quality posts we need more of in this forum!

Exactly what I wanted to say.

Does anyone notice how lacking these are in having details and a Jumpman logo, it seems they have taken it back to earlier models like the 3, 4, 5, where therewas only a Jumpman in the tongue or sole. The only jumpman seems to be on the tongue, nothing on the back, sole, side, medial, anywhere.

Originally Posted by AIRGOLDEN2123

Does anyone notice how lacking these are in having details and a Jumpman logo, it seems they have taken it back to earlier models like the 3, 4, 5, where there was only a Jumpman in the tongue or sole. The only jumpman seems to be on the tongue, nothing on the back, sole, side, medial, anywhere.

They lack in the fact that there's only the one Jumpman on the right shoe but there is PLENTY of detail on all the midversions. It's just that rather than beating you over the head with the details like they tried with the XIX or XX2, they made them discreet. The blackand the titanium versions have the MJ print embedded into their respective designs, just not as brash as the white/black/red ones.
And where is BabyJ? I would like to know if Blast Radius is involved in this campaign and what role, if any he has in it.

hmmm, environmentally conscious, with native american-inspired print. Reminds me of the public service announcement in th 70s with the crying Indian dude.

Back
Top Bottom