XX3 Box (PIC)

I thought the box would be more flashy or something like that because it was so hyped. I'm disappointed. Mods if this was already posted, lock it up.

24bq2bt.jpg

Megan is a Fox​
P-Town's Finest​
Tennessee Titans​

i'm actually glad to see the box isn't some kind of big gimmick, nice and simple.
THE JOKER GANG
"In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people. Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed and blew it out."​

Looks like it's crocodile leather at the top or something :lol:
laugh.gif

I too would like to see what's on the inside.

With the box leaking I'm sure the sneakers aren't far behind.

My sig is under construction...

i was hoping it'd be something over the top....like a Suitcase that can hover with a built in dvd player everytime you open it up or something wild like that
SELL me YOUR XVII Lows and XIX in size 11. I'm desperate

now show what comes inside
I'm a hypebeast
Trade me your size 12 or size 13 aquas for my size 14...inbox me for a Nyc meetup

Its a box, and quite frankly if the box was the dopest box ever, id be kinda scared that whats inside isnt something i would really want.

box doesnt matter...i just want to see the shoes!

teamxbox360
.:GT: PacmanVick:.
teamlostpowercity
.:16096:.

I would have loved to see a suitcase at least for the "Top 23" one's...Anyways I think its time to see the shoes
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
DEDICATION IS KEY Member #25- DWalk31
DeKalb County​

They should have just brought back:

nikebox1.jpeg

nikebox2.jpeg
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

good, nice and simple. no brush, no angled lines or hexagonal shapes. just a rectangular box. i want my $175 to go to the shoes not some gimmicky box

I remember a while back, one of the guys who leaks info said that the XX3 box is suppose to look like a cigar box to represent Mike's passion for cigars. That kinda looks like a cigar box.....kinda

just a box, nice n simple.

the integrated 'jo r/2 d/3 an' logo is cool but that '23' in the circle is LAAAAME

^^^co-sign on that and 23 looks like the batman sign....
--TEAM STOP SNITCHIN--OG MEMBER #1--

I gotta shoe fettish I be in shoe city every week fifty pairs of new nike airs aint cheap..

Box is simple...just like the shoe will probably be.
New Jersey Nets More Than A Game
#1 Marcus Williams #2 Josh Boone #5 Jason Kidd - C #6 Robert Hite #7 Bostjan Nachbar
#30 Malik Allen #9 Mile Ilic #12 Nenad Krstic #15 Vince Carter #21 Antoine Wright
#22 Bernard Robinson #24 Richard Jefferson #20 Jamaal Magloire #35 Jason Collins #51 Sean Williams

It's got bits of real panther in it.
Usually don't buy into stuff like this, but I made a 45 dollar check in 4 days of work just browsing around. Helps pay the bills.​
www.***************.com/294546

Back
Top Bottom