its ok.
Quote:
Anyways I think its time to see the shoes
TeaM
GEORGIA SOLE
<Do THe RiGHT THiNG> Member #1- ICeMaN
Refs: Khalfani, rycerocket712, mneezy1, sickickz23​

2ewnlf8.jpg
Niketalkin' since December 15th, 1999!HELP REPORT eBay Fake Listings!

^^^^Thats pic is hilarious. I to am glad to see a simple box and that hopefully means the bulk of the money were supposed to spend is going into the shoes. Now.......LETS SEE THE SHOES!

Quote:
lmfao at all these kids and people trying to associate and find symbolism in every single nike product..

they subliminate u peeps too much w/ laser writings. yall paranoid bout the illuminati crap just like mj.
"Starlite"Ink is My Drink. Hip-Hop Ain't Dead Yet...

^^^^Thats pic is hilarious. I to am glad to see a simple box and that hopefully means the bulk of the money were supposed to spend is going into the shoes. Now.......LETS SEE THE SHOES!

Quote:
I remember a while back, one of the guys who leaks info said that the XX3 box is suppose to look like a cigar box to represent Mike's passion for cigars.

Just for continuity's sake, I hope the XX4's come in a box shaped like a cancerous lung.

:lol:
laugh.gif
Quote:
1. Did Tinker Hatfield infact come back and design these?
2. Is the inspiration some goofy gimmick idea based on Native American/Warhawks, Tribal, and if not what actually, other then Michael is the idea/inspiration, thanks in advance.
DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK
The B.O.P.​

I wonder whats inside.

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RRD
XIX... BLACK/RRED

sorry i havent really been that caught up with the xx3's.... is the bottom of the shoe still going to be his thumb print?
NIKE Talking Since
'94

Considering certain design elements of AJ's have been incorporated in the box since the XX, I think it's pretty safe to assume the pattern on the top of that box is an indicator of something we'll see on the shoe.

I did kind of expect something a little more elaborate than that box. The best box in awhile is the XX2. Very cool without being ridiculously complicated (think XIX). I wouldn't be at all surprised if the inside of the box has some special features that will make the box stand out among JB boxes. Maybe a protective lining or something like that?
>>>Sneaker freak since 1992<<<

Quote:
is the bottom of the shoe still going to be his thumb print?

I think that is one of the few things that is almost 100% confirmed about the shoe.
>>>Sneaker freak since 1992<<<

Quote:
I think it's pretty safe to assume the pattern on the top of that box is an indicator of something we'll see on the shoe.
DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK
The B.O.P.​

first they show peter patreli a box.....now i see this box...i dont care about the box... i care whats inside it...dang boxes...
I'm in and i'm out...

Quote:
I'm hoping my $175 will go all into the shoes rather than the box.

If you're buying them on release date that's 185. Plus tax.
Air Jordan Retro: You can't go back.

hahah that pics is :rofl:
roll.gif

I don't want to be the next Michael Jordan, I only want to be
Kobe Bryant-KOBE

Box is nice and simple and...........

SQUARE......

The XX2 box was terrible
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
LET THE RIOT BE THE RHYME OF THE UNHEARD!​

Back