XX3s Patent & Yellowing Issues

Yup that happen to mine real quick, a few months after i copped.. Sucks real bad cus I really like my allstars

yeah my beaters XX3 the grey ones, which I wear alot have no problems.  The AS which I have doubles, and hardly every wear are yellow.  In fact due to this thread I may take some updated pics and see how bad it is.

WOW! My Red/White ones are yellowed a little and I never tried them on. SO I am with you on this one.

i have a few pairs of XX3s and i dont have a problem with any of them..i just keep my kicks in a cool area

I tried to take some comparo shots but they did not come out.  You cannot really see the yellowing as it is not as "dramatic" but it is def there and there is a real difference between the tongue and rest of the shoe.

here are the stealths....it is cloudy today in So Cal...so again you cannot see any difference.  Like others have said these are perfect. NO YELLOWING and I wear these alot.  More than any of my other XX3s.
4391271694_867f50a5de_o.jpg

here is a pic of my All Stars.  I have 2 pair both DEADSTOCK.  never worn...I intend to wear them, just never have...again the pics dont really show the yellow very well.

4391271664_0b384435dd_o.jpg

I guess you can kind of tell the YELLOW tinge the top of the tongue has. It is like an all over yellow...vs the rest of shoe is perfectly white.  Again, these are kept in the box, in my room, never in direct sunlight and are deadstock.  Oh well...nothing you can do.  Just wear your shoes.

I pulled out my all-stars last night and saw some slight yellowing.  Is there anyway to make 'em white again?
frown.gif

NOTE TO MODS, NOT TRYING TO SELL THESE HERE, JUST SHOWING EXAMPLES. (You get banned for everything nowadays, you never can be too safe)

Mine did the same thing as seen in the pics below. They're not too bad, but still are noticeably not white.

643354c4e741830cc36ca0648269bb60cc630bb.jpg

10035f97ed398713cc7ca9d6883d7871009c7b8.jpg

f86154ec8fc7ae874ba0e8783a039c800bde5fb.jpg

These were kept in a perfect environment too. (Not much humidity, sunlight, etc etc.) I have many pairs with clear soles that are still fine kept in the same environment.

Wish there was some way to take out the yellow...
eyes.gif

The material that JB makes current kicks just keeps getting worse. I can't stand seeing how kicks yellow so quickly these days. It's terrible.

my jordans are doing the same. i havent taken them out to really look at them. but looking at the last pics, i actually kinda like the yellowing of the tongue....
eyes.gif
 im gonna take mine out again and re examine whats up. btw mine are deadstock and have been in the closet since. 

my all stars are the same way but none of the others with the white tounge idk what up with it but i hate wearing my allstars now b/c of it

YES!!! SORRY 4 MY BAD  english....   SEA GLOW WORK WHIT XX3 ALL STAR TOUNGE...
IM HAVE TRY AND WORK!!!

The tip of the tongues on my pair of DS AS XX3's has also yellowed.  It hasn't spread down to the toe area though.

It doesn't bother me any.  I'll just wear them to hoop in someday.

Peace
F Sharp005

Back
Top Bottom