XXI Pe for Basketball

Excellent shoe. I hate Zoom Air, but it is executed nicely in this shoe. If you are into serious ankle support, this shoe is it. The traction is on point as well.

Amazing shoe. Not as comfortable as the XXI, but the zoom in these don't flatten out as quickly.

Amazing shoe, worth the $150 pricepoint(though you will be able to get them at an outlet for less than $100)

-Kast
formerly "OUTKAST", I am still OUTKASTED!

^Zoom air is technology used throughout many basketball shoes by Nike.
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​
TEAM KING KOOPA​

"Love is wearing a new pair every game."-Michael Jordan

Yea they fit true to size, and they fit your foot very nice and snug, they take a couple of wears to break in though, but pretty comfortable and great traction,

does anyone know the longevity of the shoe?

I thought these had ips, with the changeable pods in the heal. is that wrong or do they have zoom as well?
"i will slap someone if i ever see anyone wear them and try to stunt wit them" -masterani3

these have IPS - independent pod system

they do have zoom air - but only at the heel
"Those who aren't able to find a more miserable person turn to the Internet and call other people losers, even though they've never met..."FOR SALE: LEBRON IV GOLD ALL STAR SIZE 9.5 DS
WANTED: FOAMPOSITE ONE ROYAL BLUE SZ 9.5

I didn"t play in these, but in the XXI which lack of breathability is well known. I think it's the same problem with the PE, and maybe even worse since they have this lace cover.
Lace cover which by the way seemed to have a tendency to tear off.
Maybe the guys here can confirm.
On the XXI traction is pretty good, and so is cushioning. And since both shoes have the same outsole I think it won't be a problem for you.
Lookin for some French Jordan Heads!!! Mail me!!

Is the zoom air in these in a removable insole like in the Flightposites or built in in the midsole?

Thanks,
Ced
Don't read this sentence.

theyre great for ball like a lot of pple said
Team Wu TangTeam Bay Area
EzCode Parsing Error: color=yellow]get at me if yah want size 11 vnds cit

Which is better, the XXI or the XXI PE?

I'm buying one or the other soon.
------------

It's so hard to Love when there's so much to Hate.

FS: Crazy 8 samples - Crocs and Camos. Size US 9 for both. Message me.

Back
Top Bottom