roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Get up. Get out. And get somethin.

I hope a better pic will make me change my mind. If thats what they are gonna look like then it's not worth my 175$.
GET READY FOR THE WARRIORS IN 2006-2007

if the Nike Zoom Flight Five, the Sly Flight, the Jordan 3 Percent and the Flight Turbulence had a five-way orgy with any random RBK ATR shoe, that would be the lovechild...

...correction...

the UNWANTED lovechild, due to it being just plain mundane.

there are only two things that could save that shoe if it were the XXI.

1) they make you fly

2) Nike take the Vaseline off the lens and retake some pics of that shoe.
I'm Out. Collection For Sale.[/font]

Dunks, AF1's, Vandals, 'Posites, oh my!llow s

Quote:
they look like some rbk's

it's pics from a cell phone people!!! you can't even see details of the shoe for Christ's sake. get the butt plug out your **** and calm down.

i'm not commenting either way cause the pics flat out suck. holla back when ya'll get some clarity
I love living in New Orleans, it's so easy to cop J's

i aint tooo sure about those yet :\
ohwell.gif

My mama say "tuck ya chain son they'll take it"
I hit her with one of them stale faces..like
I'll be damned mama they know who I am mama
I'm still ya little boy but to them I'm the man mama
-Weezy

I just have the feeling that this is going to be a shoe that I will love, just like I love the XIIIs and XIVs.
[/b]
Syracuse Orange in the house!​
<---- :wink:

Hmmmm I think they are coo nothing mind blowing. Maybe I need to see some better pictures.
I had near brushes, not to mention three shots
close range, never touched me, divine interventionJay-Z
******************Formerly MarsBlackMon2003*******************

everybody is saying they look like a couple pairs of reeboks that copied the vi and vii anyway so if it looks like those it looks like a jordan.

man these threads are like this every year....
starts with nothing but hate
then as the year progresses and more pics come out
the more people change their minds, right up to the release date when there are 20+ "Official aj XXI" threads.

ahh just give it up nike/jb ain't changing a thing and YOU WILL BUY.

I like how a couple of blurry pics has generated 20+ pages of nonsense.

I also like how EVERYONE whined and moaned for JB to take off the straps/lace covers/etc. AND THEY DID. And everyone complains anyway.

JB, if you do read this, release what you think you should release. These jokers have no idea what they want. They'd have you re-release the IV every month like AF1's if they had their way.

it's sad that the "NikeTalk" vibe is now synonymous with something negative. i remember a time not too long ago when NikeTalk was the center of the sneaker culture and all things sneaker-related (aka dunk, af1, jordan). anyway, enough waxing nostalgia.

now, as for the pics...i'm no psychologist or behavioral expert but i think our over-all reaction speaks volumes about what we really think about the shoe. the fact that we want to not totally believe it is the XXI by throwing in the words "maybe", "tentative", "presumed" and "uncomfirmed" hints that we are semi-disappointed. it's almost like not wanting to believe some bad news that just hit us.

we keep saying that we don't want to say what we think until we see better pics, but maybe what we're waiting for isn't a better pic, but a better shoe? you don't need a crystal-clear pic to see how beautiful the truly ill shoes are.

take any jordan before this one (if it is, in fact, the xxi)...now imagine a fuzzy pic of it. now, barring the 1(due to the fact that is very similar to the Dunk and AF1) they all incite an almost love-hate reaction. on top of that, it's almost instantly distinguishable from anything else on the market, be it with the shape of the midsole(13), patent leather(11, 16, 19) or a stand-alone ankle strap(20).

no one wants to believe this is the 21, talk about it as the definitive AJ21 or even say anything about the preliminary pics, negative or otherwise, because it is what it is, and that is...a bland shoe. like everyone else, i pray i am proven wrong, but i'm only speaking my mind, and i'm only talking about the pics that were shown.

blurry pic or not, it doesn't mean that you don't have an opinion on what you guys and girls DO see. imagine the shoe ISN'T the supposed AJ21...now what do you think of the shoe?
I'm Out. Collection For Sale.[/font]

Dunks, AF1's, Vandals, 'Posites, oh my!llow s

StalRizal

I agree that NT has grown more negative.

But that shoe is nothing special, and I think most of us could say that a blurred picture of the I, III, or IV would elicit very good responses. The fact of the matter is that in my opinion, this shoe is horribly plain.
808 REPRESENT
20% off karmaloop.com with code: JBOAT

Aint nuttn wrong with keepn it simple I guess.

im gonna give it a "they aight" for now but the pic quality doesnt really allow for a good analysis.

:pimp:
pimp.gif
..IM GOING TO HAVE TO GIVE THEM AN :x
sick.gif
UNTIL I SEE MORE PIX...

BY THE WAY THANX FOR THE PICS. [/font]

Back
Top Bottom