XXI Pics - Brought to you by GetHigh420

yea, everyones gonna hate on them at first , then call them the greatest js ever like they did with the XXs. i personally think they are a clean looking shoe, the shape is nice thats wat threw me off with the XX. i think i will be getting these.

Quote:
how can you judge the shoe from these pics
Yeah, you can't see any details. They do look like an RBK shoe from those pics.

They look promising though. I got a feeling the final product will be real nice.

So far, for myself. I like the design from what I can see.

As of now, I'm not sure I'd cop for $175 but with better pictures I may.

We'll see this unwind.

: joseph_burke@sbcglobal.net
: Blkstang98
: Blakstng98
: LazyJ10

They look nasty(from those pics)but might look pretty nice or not,but im pretty sure that im gonna want to cop wen they come out i remember when i first saw the XXs i was like WTF is JB doin and the the Stealths and QS came out and now i want a pair.
thanks for the pics
"Yeah I got on sneaks but I need a new pair"-Will Smith

props to those steppin up postin the pics and i wont make a judgement on them until i see clearer pics
me & leave comments[/url]​

They look ok, i bet they'll grow on me though. I won't make too many remarks until i see some high quality pics of the shoe.

People who are saying they look like a Reebok, these shoes are more than 1/2 a year from release. JB will definantly change it here and there add a few jumpmans and it will become your classic Air Jordan.
AJ's are my life and i need more!
Got any DS whte/black/red or black/white/red 13's sz. 10-11?
Hit me up at No2yasian-AIM or kezeng@comcast.net-email

Quote:
look like and1's to me.

:lol:
laugh.gif

i need to see them in person myself

I need conformation from joerdan23 or someone who is lucky enough to have seen the shoe or have pix.
#10 Mike Bibby ~ #52 Brad Miller ~ #16 Peja Stojakovic​

Quote:
They look like a combo of the Air Jordan XVII, Work 'Em and Huarache 2k4.
I agree with that statement %100, but there is something lacking. Its just too plain!
Every new Jordan I see them has something that immediately jumps at you. I always have a strong initial reaction. These are just :rolleyes
eyes.gif
.They look like some regular shoes you'll find in Footlocker. Hopefully the finished pair has more detail like BabyJordan0312 said. But this is all based on a pic with bad quality so my opionions will definatly change once i see the final product in hi-res pics.

Holla!!
Shoes I Need In My Life!!! Sz. 12-13
Air Jordan IV, V, VII, XVII, and XX

AIM: ImRckJmsBtch07 Email: edopaliscous@yahoo.com

I am just more than happy because this show will be a true:

Mid-Cut.

I just do not like the mini lace cover that flips over on the tongue like a baseball cleat

Faith !

Baby J

FROM THESE PICS I CAN TELL THESE WILL NICE AS HELL....
eek.gif

JB gave myself and everyone exactly what we wanted a SIMPLE shoe/no laces! Now some of you guys are crying....and then when JB puts out a futurastic shoe you guys are crying as well. PLUS it obviously an early sample consider their is no Jumpman logos on it yet. Dwayne Edwards has always created simple looking shoes that eaily grow on you (18.5, Melos, FBI etc)

chill and wait till we see.

BTW whats up with the black/green thing going on...I'm hoping this isnt a candy coated AJ...

Philly..Home of Champs 05-06 3976077831

WANT THE AIR JORDAN IV LASER PACKAGE IN SIZE 11...
cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3976114433&ssPageName=ADME:B:LC:US:1

Quote:
and isn't that dude a fraud?

No he's not...First pics of the XXI......how about "Thank You"!

Good job Teamknitwhit!!! Im comin down in a week or so...ill give shout...

:x
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
and oh yea :x
sick.gif
. what is JB doing? don't they know that retro looking things sell. not space shoes.

My first thought was Rbk ATR because of the simple and overlasted upper.

I like the shape of the black reinforcements, though.

Can't really judge from these pics.

Nice. I like them, simple, subtle design, and classic black/white colorway. Good looking out with the pics, thanks.
Quote:
My first thought was Rbk ATR
I was thinking the same, but im pretty sure the final product will be slightly altered. This may sound blasphemous and go against everything I've said but this shoe could definitely use a shroud, or like we heard a lace cover, all in all Dwayne did good :smile:
smile.gif
LET IT BE​

they look nice from those pictures
thanks for the pictures bro

Trust Team White Boy

Those are real pics of the XXI.

He is one of the most legit NT'ers

The only thing:

It is a early prototype of the shoe,lacking some Details/Featues.

But it is more than helpful to most NT'ers for a 1st glimpse and should be appreciated.

Cheers :smile:
smile.gif

Faith !

Baby J

Back
Top Bottom