XXI Pics - Brought to you by GetHigh420

Very promising, I like them already - and that hasn't been the case for first impressions for the last few AJs (except for the XVIIIs).

Thanks for the pictures!

Sticky of course.

Ced
Don't read this sentence.

I like them. Simple yet elegant, with a touch of revolution (changable insoles with the zoom and max air). Also, I am very excited that I can actually SEE LACES.
Hebrew 11:6

i have to add, no lace covers is pretty cool. I wonder if Joerdan can post the pics he has now, since we already know what the XXI generally look like. :smile:
smile.gif

AJ's are my life and i need more!
Got any DS whte/black/red or black/white/red 13's sz. 10-11?
Hit me up at No2yasian-AIM or kezeng@comcast.net-email

is it jus me or do they look like they have some green in them?
im not gonna make any judgement right now, im gonna wait until we see better pics wit better colorways
thanks alot whit EBOY and gethigh420 :pimp:
pimp.gif

[/b]​

i definitely like them ALOT more than the 20's

all the lasering crap is gone and the shoe is simple so we think its :x
sick.gif

i personally think theyre a great improvement from the 20's
I do custom shirts like miskeen and aja imani but cheaper! Get at me

AIM=kobesthenew23
email=kobesthenew23@aol.com

MMMMmmm...I hope they are not done...first J, that I am not really excited about :\
ohwell.gif

But then again, it is hard to tell from these angles and photo quality.

EITHER WAY THANKS FOR THE PICS

--- I REALLY NEED SOME sz 13-14 (Black/cement III's, any V's, InfaReds, black/Red VIII, Space Jams and/or any XI's, white/red xii, Bred XVI, lightning xvii)...

nice :smokin
smokin.gif
....someone from JB is gonna get pissed
<---------<!-----<span style="color:yellow;">You betta be a Laker fan</span><!-----<br><br>

They Look pretty "OPEN" or in some of yall minds (plain) but I say open because I think they are leaving room for some more additions, remember these are samples so I don't think these will be finalized like this,, (at least I hope not, I would like to see a jumpman logo or something) but even if so they look good enough for me to HYPE up.....
IMMORTAL ICONS= 2PAC SHAKUR (KING of RAP)
MICHAEL JORDAN (Nuff said)
DEION SANDERS (Prime time baby)
HULK HOGAN (Whatcha gonna do Brother?)
VIDA GUERRA (My wifey and a GODDESS)

every saying ew will be wanting to cop when they release, this has been going on since the XVI pics dropped

I love them they are simple and beautiful, I'm more impressed with these than the XXs. I think this is a breath of fresh air for the brand and a great way to continue the Air Jordan line after the XX. Also, wheres the red suede? Is that one of the lacking details? Thanks for the pics.

I like the lines of the springplate (if it is that),and how it wraps a majority of the way around the shoe.

Which Bentley was this inspired from again? '05 Continental GT?

Peace...

I will reserve judgement on them until I see the final product, I am "happy" though they decided to do away with any lasering. I am sure the technology and comfort of the shoe will be good but its been awhile almost 7 years since JB made a shoe that looked good(non retros) and performed well. If JB fails again it looks like they will be living up to my sig statement.
"Jordan Brand had a spark when they first started but now their new releases are just garbage"

I think they gonna be tight. By the time they are release people gonna be lovin them. JB will pull it of. I think they might be the best since xiv. They do look like some Iverson ish though.

[/b]​

they've got that dreaded word attached......POTENTIAL!

well, i guess it's better to have potential than no chance. only time will tell.
....You start yappin' think about the beef you might cause, The trouble you could get into, You don't study you not prepared and cats is testin you, What you gonna do when you gotta face, the manifestation of the words that you put in space, They already there you can't take'em out, The studio gangsta inside you tryin' to break out....

wonder what colorways they're coming in. but as for now they look kinda gross, i almost threw up. but, shoes grow on me so we'll see.

spaceman23
Quote:
what is JB doing? don't they know that retro looking things sell. not space shoes.

JB will never make a retro looking shoe as part of the regular line of Jordans. They have always strived for a futuristic look in all of the newest models. This is why they released the Dub-Zeros, which i feel was a waste of time. The shoes that everyone loves now were at one time thought of as cutting edge and wierd looking by most. So the day JB gets lazy and throws a retro looking shoe is the day I stop buying new Jodans.
Shoes I Need In My Life!!! Sz. 12-13
Air Jordan IV, V, VII, XVII, and XX

AIM: ImRckJmsBtch07 Email: edopaliscous@yahoo.com

yes i would like to see a final product but i do think that they are a little plain. maybe clearer and more in depth pictures

Quote:
Look like RBK ATRs...
hope that pricetag goes down
I think I have ADD, but I'm too impatient to get checked up, plus...hey, what's the date today?

Back
Top Bottom